12.

Hyunjin POV.

I opened the door, letting Felix inside and then following behind him. "What a gentleman." He commented, giggling,

"I try to be." I responded, a faint smile on my lips. To be honest, I was somewhat surprised when he asked to hang out, but not displeased.

Maybe I could prove to him that I am capable of providing him a fraction of the love he deserves in this lifetime, and the next, for as long as I know him I want to give him the world.

The way his eyes sparkle with joy when he sees something he loves, makes me want to give him anything and everything, or try to at least.

"Jin- Hyunjin!" Felix called, luring me out of my daze. I shook my head, smiling as he laughed at me. "Sorry Lix- I got distracted." I let the nickname slip from between my lips, not caring if it annoyed him.

He blushed softly, sitting down on my office chair. "Please don't stop calling me that, Jinnie." He mumbled, staring at the floor.

My eyes darkened and I sat down in front of him, in my client chair. "My Darling, what would you like me to call you?" I teased, chuckling as he flushed pink.

"Just don't call me Felix all the time" he pouted, fiddling with his thumbs. I suddenly remembered his Korean name, smirking. "Okay Yongbok." I responded, watching as a pink blush spread across his cheeks and a soft pout settled on his heart shaped lips.

"Hyunjin~ don't!" He whined, frowning slightly.

I shrugged, "if you give me another chance I will." I murmured, stroking his hair. His eyes widened slightly and he shook his head. "I shouldn't be here. I don't know what I was thinking." He mumbled to himself, standing up and grabbing his purse.

"Lix-" I started, standing up and grabbing his wrist. "You can't just-" he cut me off, twisting his wrist from my gentle grasp.

"Hyunjin. You're getting married, you should be spending time with her, not me." He shook his head, running out of my office without another word.

I stood in shock before running after him, groaning in frustration as I saw the elevator door close, a sad look on his pretty face.

I immediately pressed the button on the next lift, fidgeting anxiously as I waited for it to arrive. It finally dinged as it reached my level and I assumed he must've gone to the ground floor.

I turned on the urgent appointment button on the lift, which meant it won't allow other people to get on. I was praying Felix's lift was delayed by others. I tapped my foot anxiously, frowning as it felt as though it was taking ages.

As the lift finally reached the ground floor I frantically peered through the door as it slowly opened. I couldn't see Felix, but the next lift was two floors away.

The lift reached the ground level and opened, my eyes landing on Felix. He had tears streaming down his face and his soft heart shaped lips were glossy and red.

"Hey, Lixie.." I whispered, walking into the lift and directing it to the rooftop.

He turned away from me, sniffling as he tried to hide his face. I pressed the urgent appointment button, and it occurred to me that it might be annoying for the people waiting on the lifts.

I sighed, taking him into my arms "Lix, hey.. we don't have to try again, but I really like you. And I don't want to marry Ryujin, so I won't be. Simple as that." I explained, gently rubbing his shoulder.

He sniffled again, looking up at me with his round doe eyes. "B-But Hyunnie.. your dad hates me." He pouted, his eyes glassing over with tears.

"Baby, he will come around. And if he doesn't then so what, he has no say in my life." I spoke, cupping his face with my hands. I smiled softly as he avoided eye contact and gently kissed away the tears on his cheeks, making him giggle cutely.