4.

Hyunjin POV

It's been a few months since the whole incident with Felix and his boyfriend, I know I shouldn't care but I can't help but wonder how he's doing.

I was currently on night duty, driving around the dark streets and keeping an eye out for drunk drivers, assailants, thieves etc.

I hadn't seen anybody in a while so I decided to pull over, spotting a local club not far, hearing loud yells and music echoing through the streets.

I checked my watch, I finish duty in about five minutes, it was currently 1:54 am and I sort of felt like some alcohol to calm my thoughts.

I decided to just leave five minutes early, calling Chan from my car and letting him know I would be returning home now.

He agreed, happy to start his shift a few minutes earlier than usual.

I stepped out of my car, locking it and putting the keys in my pocket.

I walked inside the bustling club, squeezing through the crowd until I finally took a seat at the bar, waiting for the bartender to serve me.

Felix POV.

I grabbed my purse, tip toeing out of the house, as I didn't want to wake Minho. See I was having trouble sleeping and I felt like a trip to the club. I decided to wear a mesh top that was decorated with intricate laced flowers, paired with a lace glove and a leather jacket.

(For reference)

(Lmao idk why he's posing like that but I love him it's fine anyway Stan maniac fit 😍😍)

I fixed my hair and applied some more lip gloss, I was hoping to get laid tonight. You see since Changbin I had some sort of desperation to prove that I could do it. I just chickened out every time a gross man offered to.

But tonight was the night, I'm going to do it.

I continued walking down the street until I made it to the club. I walked in, flashing the bouncer my ID as he tried to stop me. He nodded, looking me up and down.

I ignored him, carefully tucking my ID back inside my handbag.

I was hit with the strong smell of alcohol and weed as I entered, making me feel a bit lightheaded. I don't particularly like drinking, especially not if I'm going to fuck a stranger.

However, a cocktail sounded pretty good right about now. I headed towards the bar, taking a seat and ordering a lychee cocktail.

I looked around, my eyes landing on a male a few seats away from me. He was wearing a police uniform, he looked somewhat familiar.

I assumed he must've felt my eyes on him, seeing as he glanced over at me, my eyes widening as I saw who it was. "Hyunjin?" I stammered, watching as he stood up and moved closer. He sat down beside me, smiling.

"Hey Felix." He spoke, sounding completely sober.

"Oh my god hi." I mumbled, eyeing his police uniform, it was extremely hot. He also checked me out, whistling through his teeth. "Wow you look fucking sexy." He breathed out, finally meeting my eyes with a small smirk decorating his lips.

I broke eye contact as the bartender slammed my drink down, winking. "You from around here gorgeous?" He spoke, his voice sounding husky and deep.

I shrugged, seeing Hyunjin tense beside me through my peripheral vision. "I don't know sir." I responded calmly, trying to hide my fear, although I felt strangely safe with Hyunjin by my side.

He grinned, leaning forward and smiling, showing his missing teeth. I looked away, staring at the drink placed before me.

the man tried to reach out and grab my hand until Hyunjin stood up abruptly, catching his attention.

"Come on baby, let's get away from this creep, yeah?" Hyunjin spoke, sounding so damn attractive. I nodded, blushing as Hyunjin wrapped his arm around my waist, leading me out of the club.

We made it onto the streets, my hearing regaining a bit as we walked, with no real destination.

"Hyunjin, you interrupted me." I whined, remembering my initial intention of visiting the club. He simply chuckled, ruffling my hair. "What did I interrupt?" He questioned, staring at my side profile. "I wanted to get laid, and I didn't get to drink my cocktail" I groaned, trying to turn back around. He looked at me in surprise. "Okay." He smirked, suddenly turning into a nearby hotel.

I gasped as he pulled me through the door, approaching the reception lady who was chewing on gum obnoxiously.

"Room for two please." Hyunjin requested, taking his card out of his wallet and sliding it onto the countertop. The woman glanced at him, smacking her lips as she typed away on the iPad screen, her nails clicking aggressively.

"Here sugar." She handed him some keys and passed his card back. "Let me know if you need anything." She winked, passing forward a piece of paper after scribbling her number on it which Hyunjin threw to the ground without hesitation.

"I'm gay" he replied, before pulling me towards the elevator. I smirked back at the lady who was grumbling under her breath.

Once we made it to the correct level, he looked around for a bit, locating the room. He then lead me through the door, taking in the crappy furniture before sitting on the bed.

I stood awkwardly, not knowing what to do.

Hyunjin smiled, beckoning for me to come to his lap. I agreed, steadily moving towards him. As I got closer he grasped onto my hips, pulling me down to straddle him.

"Fuck you're sexy" he mumbled, looking me up and down. I didn't know what to do, so I simply smiled. He chuckled, finding my awkwardness amusing.

I giggled, hiding my face in his neck. His skin was so smooth, and warm. It was comforting. He slowly laid back onto the mattress, allowing me to straddle his waist, leaning down onto his body as I embraced his flushed skin.

He hummed, bringing a hand up to stroke my hair, whilst the other was busy rubbing along my back. I nuzzled into his neck, taking a deep breath of his cologne. It smelt so fresh and clean, yet masculine.

"You like my cologne darling?" Hyunjin commented, raising my chin with his thumb. I nodded, "I do." I responded simply, flicking his bottom lip with my thumb, watching as it bounced back when I let go.

Hyunjin chuckled, pulling me closer to him and sniffing my neck. "You smell like a basket of freshly picked strawberries and roses." He murmured, inhaling my perfume deeply.

I smiled, feeling a bit sleepy as I cuddled into his broad chest. He hummed in satisfaction, placing a hand on my lower back and resting his chin on my head. "Good night, Angel." Hyunjin whispered, pressing a soft kiss to my temple as I dozed off. I felt so peaceful and loved with him.

Will it last?