8.

Warnings: homophobia

Hyunjin inhaled sharply, coming back to his senses. "Yes let's go." He replied, pulling out of Felix's driveway and turning down the street. "Hyunnie~ did you go to prada to get this stuff?" Felix questioned, glancing down at his dress.

"I did, yes. It suits you very well." Hyunjin commented, reaching out to massage Felix's thigh. The youngers eyes widened and he glanced at the elder, embarrassed.

However Hyunjin was more focused on other things, like how many people were surrounding his car, the press and paparazzi trying to get a shot. He didn't want to make Felix anxious for the event so he turned on the radio, quickly changing the station as the song Paparazzi by Lady Gaga came on, how ironic.

Felix chuckled, staring out the window with an unreadable expression on his face.

Hyunjin sighed, rubbing his temple as he drove with one hand. Felix glanced up, blushing a bit at the sight. "Hyunnie?" The younger male questioned, pouting softly. Hyunjin turned to look at him instantly, "yes baby?" He responded, dropping his hand from his temple back to the steering wheel as he observed the younger.

"Why is there so much paparazzi here? Is there someone famous in the city tonight?" Felix pointed out, staring over at Hyunjin with his large doe eyes.

Hyunjin giggled, "yes I suppose you could say that." He remarked, glancing out the window. They finally arrived at a red carpet when Hyunjin parked the car and got out, the sounds of flashing cameras as soon as the door opened, walking around to help Felix out.

He opened the door for the younger, standing to the side as Felix stepped one heeled foot out of the car. Not noticing all the cameras going crazy and the paparazzi screaming at him.

He then followed it with his other foot, standing up and smiling at Hyunjin. It wasn't long before the paparazzi started to scream. "Hyunjin are you gay?" One reporter asked, a huge microphone shoved in his face. Felix winced, looking around at the menacing photographers.

"Mr. Hwang, is this your date for tonight?!" Another man yelled, trying to hold his camera above the crowd. "What about Miss. Ryujin?! Aren't you getting married to her??" A woman yelled this time, a disgusted look on her face.

Hyunjin sighed, glancing at Felix. "I suppose it's time to tell you I'm the famous person." He whispered in the younger males ear. Felix's eyes widened as he glared at the elder. "Hyunjin! You should've told me in advance this is so embarrassing!!" Felix whined, playfully slapping his arm.

"What is your name young man?" Another voice yelled into Felix's ear. "I- Uh.. Lee Felix." He stated, glancing at Hyunjin for reassurance who simply face palmed dramatically.

"Mr. Lee Felix, can you confirm if you are Hyunjins date for tonight?!" A paparazzi screamed, holding up their camera. Hyunjin nodded, "yes, he is." He spoke, sounding aggravated.

"Mr. Lee! How do you feel about Hyunjins engagement to Shin Ryujin?!" Someone yelled, and all the paparazzi fell silent except for the occasional click of a camera.

Felix panicked, looking at Hyunjin, who sighed. He leaned in to whisper something in the youngers ear.

"Baby, it was arranged. Say you knew it was an arranged marriage and my real feelings were towards you." He murmured, his breath tickling Felix's ear.

Felix blushed, nodding. "It was an arranged marriage, everyone. I know my Hyunjin, and his real feelings are for me." Felix spoke confidently, wincing as the paparazzi broke out into loud chatter again.

Felix gasped as Hyunjin suddenly pulled him towards his chest. Staring into his eyes until he finally leaned in, landing a soft kiss on Felix's plump lips. He had been craving the feeling of the youngers lips against his own for some time now.

The paparazzi fell dead silent as a loud voice spoke.

"What the fuck is going on here?!"

Hyunjin immediately pulled back, wiping his mouth and groaning as he saw his parents. His dad angrily glaring at them while his mother was softly smiling.

"Who is this slut?!" Hyunjins father demanded, making Felix stare at his feet in shame.

"Dad, let's talk inside please." Hyunjin pleaded, not wanted his date to be slandered in public like this. Hyunjins dad shook his head, "I told you to bring Miss Ryujin to this event, who the fuck is this slut?!" Mr. Hwang repeated, making Felix's bottom lip tremble as he held back tears.

Mrs. Hwang saw that and smiled pitifully, "honey, let's just go inside. This isn't good press." She whispered, stroking his back.

Meanwhile the paparazzi were screaming and shouting questions at the four people on the carpet.

Mr. Hwang nodded finally, shooting one last angry glare at his son before walking inside, past the commotion and into their private meeting room.

They all took a seat at a large circular table, Hyunjin gently caressing Felix's trembling hand under the table.

"Hyunjin. You were raised better than this. What are you, gay?" His dad questioned, shooting Felix a disgusted look.

Felix whimpered biting down on his bottom lip to prevent himself from crying. Hyunjin sighed, "I'm so sorry love, do you want me to take you home?" Hyunjin murmured, ignoring his dads remarks.

"I-If I'm not wanted here I'll go." Felix replied, practically sobbing.

"You're not, trust me."