Friday Evening

Quackity and Wilbur were sitting in the living room watching a TV show. A sex scene comes up, and you could here wilbur chuckle, then he faced Quackity.

Who looked back at him. "Oh, absolutely not!" He said scoffing. Looking back at the TV. Wilbur frowned. "Why?" He said, once again gaining Quackity's attention from the screen.

Quackity, smiled. Later. And he and Wilbur finished the movie. Once the movie finished they went to take showers separately.

Once they finished they got in bed. Quackity wearing shorts and a tank-top, and Wilbur wearing just shorts. "Quackity, can we have sex now!" He said with a smile on his face.

"No." Quackity said smiling, looking at Wilbur get in the bed. "Oh come on, why are you never horny?" Quackity's smile melted away. "That's not my thing."

He shrugged looking at Wilbur. Then down to his shorts. "I see your..." he said smiling, Wilbur covering himself. "Well yeah. I thought we were going to have sex.

Quackity giggled, "you know I don't do sex." Wilbur frowned, "but I want it...so fucking bad." He said grabbing Quackity's thigh, then letting go.

"Wilbur, please...give me time." He said curling up into Wilbur's chest. After a while of laying there, in silence Quackity broke it. "I got it!" He said excitedly.

Looking up at Wilbur, who had a face filled with confusion and curiousness. "What is it?" Quackity smiled. "You want to have sex...right!" Wilbur's face lit up, smiling. "Yeah!"

He then saw Quackity smirk and his smile faded. "What is it?" He said a little concerned now. "I, Quackity, am placing a bet." Wilbur was once again curious.

"What kind of bet?" Wilbur said. Quackity smiled, sitting up in bed. "You can't touch, or fuck me. For 1 week. And that's starting Sunday, right when the clock hits 12:00." Wilbur's face fell. "What's in this for me." Quackity smiled. "If you succeed I'll have sex with you. Whenever. You. Want."

Jabbing his finger on Wilbur's chest. Wilbur didn't mind the small pain it caused. He was more focused on this bet. "This will be easy." He said smiling.

"Not so fast." Quackity said with a devilish smirk. "I'll be able to do whatever I want, and if you try anything, it's another week."

He held his hand out for Wilbur to shake it, Wilbur smiled at his hand and shook it. "Bet" and with that they laid in bed. Quackity turned and Wilbur half him close.

'Wilbur your in for seven days of hell' he thought, smiling in the process. While Wilbur thought it was going to be easy.

•——————————————————————————•

441 words. I'm proud. The first draft of this sadly got deleted but oh well, I think this version is better. coach_shipper . I hope you liked it. This will be updated daily for a week. And I think I'll have a chapter where they have sex.