Saturday

"There's one more day!" Quackity said, as he saw Wilbur tiredly walk into the kitchen, where Quackity was up and making breakfast.

"Darling, why are you so energetic." He said walking up to Quackity and hugging him from the back. Quackity smiled, turning to face Wilbur.

"Mi amor, I'm always this energetic. You've just never noticed." Quackity said turning back to finish breakfast. Wilbur moved closer to Quackity. His dick rubbing against his ass. Quackity yelped.

"Wilbur...darling, no!" He said, and Wilbur have a low chuckle in response. Rubbing harder on Quackity. Grabbing his waist and moving him along with his movements.

Quackity put his hands on the counter. To hold himself up and not melt into this. "Oh, I can't wait till tomorrow." Quackity says with a smile on his face.

Wilbur frowned, "love, why would you want to do such cruel things?" He said turning Quackity to face him.

Quackity could see how badly this was going to affect Wilbur, and it amused him. "Hey, I never said you couldn't just give in." Quackity says grabbing Wilbur's face, pulling it close to his.

"Oh love, your so tempting sometimes." He said his voice low, almost a whisper. Before their lips connect into a passionate kiss.

Wilbur hummed into to the kiss, biting softly on Quackity's bottom lip, asking for entrance. Quackity granted him access and let Wilbur explore his mouth.

He soon went down to his neck, Wilbur lifting him on the counter. Biting softly on his neck and sucking on it. Quackity slightly moaned.

His phone ringing, he picked up his phone. Looking at who was calling him.
The screen read: 'SAPNAP 🔥'

He smiled, picking up the phone, "hi Sapnap" he said, trying to ignore the fact that Wilbur was leaving marks all over his neck.

Slowly putting his hands up his shirt. "Mh~ SAPNAP- uh~ what do y-you need~" he tried, slight moans leaving his mouth. Sapnap got the idea. "Didn't know I was interrupting" he said, a smile could be heard in his voice.

Hanging up, leaving Quackity and Wilbur alone. "Quackity, I'm not going to give in for a week. How does that sound" he said looking at Quackity's neck. All the marks, and wanting to put more.

Quackity, looked at Wilbur, having to slightly tilt his head up, since he was on the counter. They looked at each other for a few seconds. "HOLY SHIT!" Quackity yelled, hopping off the counter.

The food was slowly burning on the stove, a bunch of smoke rising. Wilbur smiled, "you get distracted so easily." He said, the smile still remaining.

Quackity looked at him, trying to save the food at the same time. "You just wait Wilbur Soot. Your in for a fucking treat." He said, somehow managing to save the food.

They sit down and eat breakfast, talking about casual things, nothing about what's happening next week, more like the next day. And following days.

Once they finished breakfast, Quackity washed the dishes. Looking at Wilbur, who was leaving to go to the room, for a 'nap' when that's not what he was really doing.

Quackity on the other hand, was now cleaning up the room, where Wilbur was. And Quackity was right, Wilbur was sitting on the bed with a book.

Later on Wilbur prepared lunch. And then dinner came around. They both sat at the table. An uncomfortable silence holding onto them.

"So..." Wilbur finally broke it. "Mm." Quackity replied. Staring at his food, not touching it. "You ready." Wilbur said as he discarded his food. Standing up, grabbing Quackity. Who had an unreadable face.

He leased them to the bedroom, letting Quackity lay in bed. As he went back to clean the table and get rid of the food.

When he finished he went back to the room. Laying with Quackity. "Can I get something straight, darling" Wilbur said turning towards Quackity, who had already been laying like that.

He nodded slowly. "What exactly are the rules for the week." Quackity yawned. Looking at Wilbur the back at the bed.

"You basically can't touch me sexually, if you do, well it's another week. Adds on and on and on. Until eventually..." Wilbur nods getting the idea. "So after this week, we have sex right. "Is that all you want from me. Sex." Wilbur smiled, "no darling. It's just, I need to be sexually active. And so do you."

He moved the hair out of Quackity's face. Who lightly blushed. "Wilbur, I...I hope your fucking ready!" He said cuddling close to Wilbur. Who accepted him into his arms and held him close.

Quackity soon got out of Wilbur's grasp, waking up. Looking at his phone to see the time.

•11:54•

He smiled, looking at Wilbur before getting up and going to a spare room to spend the rest of the night.

•2:37•

"QUACKITY THIS ISN'T FAIR!" Wilbur yelled from the room, and Quackity giggled to himself. Before saying, "LOVE YOU TOO, DARLING!"

•———————————————•

834 words. Tehe 🤭 I'm happy about this, I made it so far. coach_shipper  I'm doing this just for you.