Tuesday

Wilbur woke up with an arm around his waist. He already knew who it was and didn't move. He soon heard shifting from behind him. "Good morning Wilbur." Quackity said. His voice kind of raspy.

Wilbur brother in, "good morning, mind taking you hand off?" Wilbur asked. Quackity sat up and glared at Wilbur. "I do mind!" And he pulled tighter for Wilbur's body closer to his.

Wilbur sighed. Since he couldn't get Quackity's arm of him, he would let it be. "Well, I know this day is gonna be shit, what are you doing to me now?" Wilbur questioned, annoyance taking over him.

"Oh, nothing!" Quackity said with a smile. Wilbur didn't buy it. "There is no way your doing nothing to me." He said turning. "Nope, I'm not doing anything to you!"

Wilbur still didn't buy it. "Well I'm going to make breakfast." He said watching Quackity. Quackity got off the bed as well, walking towards Wilbur. He was at the door and Quackity caught up.

"Quackity, what are you doing?" He asked agitated "hanging around my boyfriend, what's wrong with that?" Wilbur cringed. "Boyfriend?" Quackity looked confused.

"What do you mean?" Quackity asked, referring to the question about boyfriend. "Nothing wrong with it, just haven't been called that by you, in a while." He said his face softening.

Quackity giggled. "Oh, I thought you were denying it for a second." Wilbur looked at him, a look that Quackity always loved and would do anything for that look.

"Even if I wanted to deny it, it would kill me to." Wilbur said looking toward the door and exiting. Quackity had blush keeping into his face.

"Wait Wilbur." He said as Wilbur had already exited the room. "Wilbur!" He said once they were on the kitchen. Wilbur started on breakfast sandwiches.

"Wilbur, your saying I'm irresistible." Quackity said leaning on the counter next to Wilbur. Wilbur nodded. "Pretty much." Not stopping with what he was doing.

Quackity smiled, "thanks love" he said kissing Wilbur's cheek and sitting on the couch to watch something. Wilbur looked at him. Smiling. Maybe today was going to be a good da- "wilbur~" wilbur looked down. Quackity was there touching his lower regions.

"I knew it was to good to be true." He sighed, annoyed. But he had to admit it was better than Quackity not doing anything. "Quackity...darling." He said in a low husky voice. Almost a whisper.

"Yes" Quackity said in his high pitched voice. Wilbur smiled. "Stop touching there, seeing as your a boy you know it's very sensitive." He said fighting back moans. Quackity gasped. Grabbing it. "Oh really, how sensitive?" He says now massaging it through his pants.

Wilbur groaned. "I'm t-trying to make food!" He said trying to get back to what he was doing. Quackity pulled at Wilbur's pants. "Take them off" he demanded. Wilbur chuckled. "No"

Quackity didn't stop. He kept touching it, soon he slipped his hand into Wilbur's pants. "Ngh~" Wilbur moaned. Quackity and Wilbur have been together for a few years.

And due to their age they never had sex. Wilbur always wanted it but Quackity was never ready. After 2 years of being together here they are. Quackity being touchy, way touchier than he has been in the past years.

"Oh come on~" Quackity said to Wilbur. Wilbur continued to make breakfast,trying to forget what he was doing, but that was hard. (Get it...hard haha no okay)

After he finished breakfast Quackity stopped. Washing his hands so he can eat. They sat and ate, and Quackity sat on him during breakfast.

Wilbur didn't mind, but he was hard and turned on because of Quackity. After they finished breakfast they sat on the couch and watched TV. Wilbur could feel Quackity staring at him.