-YEARS LATER-

Quackity and Wilbur have been together for years now. Ever since that week of hell for Wilbur, Quackity has opened up (TEHE) to the whole sex whenever Wilbur wanted. But now Wilbur wants something else, something that people in love consider permanent.

Of course its not permanent but he wants to think of it like that. He's loved Quackity all these years and Quackity has loved him back...so why not give it a try. Wilbur didn't abuse the whole sex thing, he obviously didn't do it every day.

He knew why Quackity didn't want it now, and he felt bad for asking so much but he was happy when Quackity finally let him.

He tells Quackity that he loves him every morning and Quackity would smile, kiss him, then say it back. Wilbur would consider he had the best life.

----------------------

A few minutes later Quackity woke up. He heard music coming from the kitchen and the smell of food. He got up from the bed and got dressed. He went to the kitchen to see Wilbur cooking. Wilbur looked at Quackity and smiled, "Good morning dear, I love you!" Wilbur said smiling.

Turning back to the food, Quackity walked behind him and hugged him, putting his head on Wilbur's back. "I love you too." Quackity said yawning. He was still a little tired. 

Wilbur chuckled, Quackity lifted his head from the taller boys back. "What's funny?" Quackity asked as Wilbur finished the food, putting it on two plates for them to eat.

He let go of Wilbur. Wilbur turned with the plates of food in his hand, walking with Quackity to the table to eat. They sat down and started eating. "What was funny?" Quackity asked again, Wilbur shook his head.

"I was just remembering a certain week, when we were younger." Quackity raised his eyebrow, certainly confused. "What week?" He asked, taking another bite of his food. Wilbur smiled. "I don't know, a certain bet you placed." Quackity then remembered that week.

"Oh yea, I remember that week. That was fun!" Quackity said smiling. "We were so childish, I swear." Wilbur said chuckling again. Quackity nodded. "In the end you got what you wanted." Quackity said finishing the last bite of his food.

 "Wilbur I love you." He said getting up and kissing him, then placing his plate in the sink, to wash later. He smiled to himself recalling everything that happened that week, its been years.

"Wilbur, how long ago was that?" Wilbur looked at him as he got up with his empty plate. "What that bet?" Wilbur asked putting his dish in the sink. "Yeah" Quackity said sitting on the stool. 

Wilbur shrugged, "Two to three years ago, why?" Quackity shook his head, "Just wondering." He said smiling. Getting up and going to the room to sleep a little. But before he could leave Wilbur told him something.

"We'll be going out later so make sure not to sleep to long!" He said and Quackity smiled and waved. "Yeah, yeah! Just come wake me up." Quackity said as he closed the door and curled into the pillows. 

Wilbur went shopping for a little, and came back about a hour later. Waking Quackity up so they can go out. Wilbur took him to see his parents first, They had a nice time catching up on stuff, eating lunch together. 

Wilbur then took Quackity to a park, and Quackity commented on his favorite part and Wilbur took that in. They ate dinner after they finished walking through the park. Wilbur and Quackity had a lovely conversation over dinner. 

They talked and talked, "Hey do you want to go back to that park before we go home?" Quackity looked at Wilbur, looking confused, Wilbur knew he was tired. "Sure, but I'm very tired. So can we hurry." Wilbur nodded. 

They finished dinner, and Wilbur walked with Quackity in his arms to the park, they were a few minutes away, Wilbur started texting someone on his phone and Quackity got suspicious. "Who was that?" Quackity asked, Wilbur looked down at him.

"Family, we are doing something with them later." He said walking into the gate of the park. It was quiet. Wilbur was leading Quackity to the part he really liked. It looked way better at night in his opinion. 

"Well, why are we here?" Wilbur shrugged, "I wanted you to see it at night?" He said, and Quackity took in the surroundings. The water lit up and you could see the fish.

while Quackity was doing that Wilbur looked around. He then saw his family walking through, along with some of Quackity's friends  and his family. Wilbur then felt uneasy. Walking to his dad. "Dad I'm not sure anymore." He whispered not to alarm Quackity. "Don't be nervous. THis is how I did it." 

Wilbur nodded going back to Quackity. Who turned and saw everyone. "Oh hey guys?" He said confused. Everyone smiled and nodded, or waved. He saw Wilbur who had a pink shade cross his face, and he looked nervous.

"Alex, I-" he started turning to Phil, who smiled and nodded. Turning his attention back to Quackity. who was confused. "Alex Maldonado, I have loved you, fro a while now. We've been through ups and downs together, and I want to continue that." 

He then pulled out a small box. and Quackity immediately knew what was happening, and why everyone was here. He tried to act cool, but couldn't help it. Wilbur then got on one knee. Everyone else was smiling and 'ooh'-ing. He stared at Wilbur as the box opened.

Revealing a beautiful ring, He brought his hands up to his mouth as tears filled his eyes. He didn't mind anyone there but his beautiful boyfriend, soon to be husband. "Alex, will you...marry me?" Quackity smiled beneath his hands and whispered, "Yes!" He then nodded and Wilbur got up and hugged him. 

Quackity started crying, and hugged Wilbur back. Wilbur then put the ring on Quackity's finger, smiling at the site. Kissing him, turning into a passionate kiss. "EW" Tommy yelled. And Quackity and Wilbur stopped, everyone started laughing including the two.

They eventually had there ceremony and were officially married. Quackity couldn't be more happy. When they got home from that they held a party. Inviting friends. No parents though, don't ask why, they just didn't.

When the party ended Karl and George asked if they could stay. Quackity was getting ready to say yes. but then Wilbur interrupted. "Karl, George. Maybe another time. He said and Karl got the hint of what was going to happen, smiling then whispering to George. who smiled and laughed.

 Quackity was confused until Wilbur kissed him. The two giggling boys left and closed the door. Quackity didn't resist the request and they soon went up to their room. 

That night many things happened. They became official, they had a party, and now they were having marriage sex. Quackity enjoyed it and so did Wilbur. Moaning could be heard from the room. 

And after that, they fell asleep. After they cleaned that up obviously. It was warm and cozy in each others embrace, waking up to do the same thing. NOT SEX. 

But what they did for years, their normal routine. Just more kissing and inappropriate jokes. Oh and definitely more sex.

I guess you could say they lived happily ever after. BUT, since they are who they are it was better than a happy ending.

-MEXIS :]