Monday

Quackity woke up, on the couch and looked around. The TV was on and Karl was watching it. He looked at Quackity and smiled. "Good morning!" Karl said, "how the fuck are you so energetic?" Quackity asked while yawning.

Karl giggled. "I don't know, but someone's mad!" He said looking in the kitchen. Quackity looks toward the kitchen after sitting up.

He sees Wilbur. And he's mumbling things under his breath. "Wilbur. You good?" Quackity asked. Almost laughing. Wilbur turns and looks at him.

"I hate the whole fucking sleep seperate." He said walking to where Quackity was, resting his arms on the couch. "Oh really, well who knows what you'll do if we sleep together!" Quackity said with a smile.

"Please Quackity. I'm tired of sleeping alone already." Wilbur whined. Karl looked at the two. "Guys just go make out!" Quackity went red, "we can't"

Karl was confused, "oh!" He said after he remembered the bet Quackity talked about prior with George and him.

Karl then smirked. "Oh~" Quackity got the hint and smirked back, then looked at Wilbur, who had a face of fear and anger. "Absolutely not!" Quackity laughed, grabbing Wilbur's face and kissing him.

Wilbur kept his mouth closed and cringed. 'Fuck fuck fuck fuck' he said he fell to the floor. Quackity crawled up on him not separating the kiss.

Wilbur was so close to breaking, a little to close. He pushed Quackity off. Looking at him. Karl saw it as a joke, but when Wilbur looked at him he had lust in his eyes.

He wanted to make Wilbur break, and Wilbur wasn't about to lose this bet. "Quackity, no" Wilbur said getting up, looking at Quackity.

Wilbur looked at his body, he looked away. Karl smiled. "Why won't you kiss him?" He said in a mocking tone. Wilbur looked at Karl.

"I'm waiting a week.-" he looked at Quackity, "so I can have sex," he kept repeating to himself. Trying to not fuck it up and mess Quackity up.

He looked at Quackity, once he calmed down. "Wait till fucking Sunday. Just fucking wait" he said through gritted teeth walking to the room.

Quackity looked at Karl. And Karl looked at him. They both started laughing. "I'll wait!" Quackity said after a while.

He was generally not ready for Sunday. He didn't want it to come so soon. But he promised, and he won't go back on it.

"Tomorrow, and for the rest of the week. I will make him break. I have to." Quackity said to Karl. He didn't show he was scared. He put the act on that he was being funny.

Karl looked at him. "Just now that almost worked. He was mumbling to himself to not give in" Karl said, and they giggled together again.

Karl gasped, his eyes opening wide looking at Quackity with a smile. "I got it!" He said Quackity was curious.

Karl whispered his plan to Quackity, Quackity's face lit up and also went red. "I can, and if it works I'm saved." He said smiling.

Karl and Quackity talked for a little longer. "Well I'm going to head out now." It was around 7:26, "ok, I'll see you later. I'm probably going to go bug him some more!" Quackity said with a sly smile. Karl giggled again.

"Alright then, you have fun with that, let me know how it goes. Bye!" And with that Karl left. Quackity started walking to him and Wilbur's room. Opening the door. "Hello sweetie!" Quackity said.

Wilbur sighed. "Go to your room" he said annoyed. "I am in my room" Quackity said with a smile. Wilbur frowned. "You know what I mean" Quackity went to the bed.

Wilbur sighed. "Noooo...leave me alone" Quackity crawled onto Wilbur. Laying his body on his. Wilbur stiffened. Hands on his sides. As Quackity started touching Wilbur's body.

Wilbur closed his eyes. "Don't don't don't" he said over and over. Balling his fists up. "Fuck fuck fuck" he continued. As Quackity put his legs on both sides of Wilbur's body.

Pinning him to the bed. "Quackity, stop!" He said as Quackity started grinding on Wilbur. Wilbur groaned.

Wilbur was turned on. Now forcing himself to not touch Quackity, or even move. He didn't want this to end. He liked this part of Quackity.

Wilbur loosened. Turning. Making Quackity's knee hit his dick. "NGHH~" Wilbur moaned out. Holding his dick.

Quackity laughed. "Wilbur why'd you move?" He questioned. Wilbur looked at Quackity. "Fuck you" he groaned out.

Quackity gasped. "Fuck me?" Wilbur smiled, "I would, but I fucking can't. Can I" he said his voice a mocking angry.

That made Quackity laugh, again. "Oh come on." Quackity said hugging Wilbur. Kissing him on the cheek. And then on the lips, over and over.

Annoying Wilbur. Eventually Quackity fell asleep. And Wilbur was still up. Quackity had fallen asleep on top of him. So he moved him over. Onto his side of the bed.

This made Wilbur happy, because they were sleeping together again. "I love you Quackity." Wilbur said closing his eyes, facing the opposite direction of Quackity.

Wilbur soon fell asleep and Quackity woke up. Turning and putting an arm around Wilbur's body. "I love you too, darling." He said yawning and getting back to sleep.

•———————————-•

I'm getting so much accomplished in these few days. I might be a little late on Tuesday, but I'll try to get it out. And I hope your enjoying it so far.