Thursday

Quackity woke up determined. There was three days left. And Wilbur hasn't budged. He was beginning to panic.

He tried everything, even what Karl suggested. If nothing worked up until now, there was absolutely no way Wilbur would give in.

"Wilbur get up." He said shoving at Wilbur. He did feel sick still but it wasn't as bad as yesterday. Wilbur got up and looked at his lover.

"What's wrong darling?" He asked, yawning afterwards. "What the hell do I have to do for you to touch me!" Quackity said annoyed hitting Wilbur playfully.

Wilbur chuckled, "nothing now, but I will say either Tuesday or yesterday. I was very close to messing you up." Quackity felt relieved that it almost worked.

Then his face fell. "WAIT, you mean there's nothing...nothing I can do?" Wilbur smiled and nodded. "Three more days Alex, then your body is screwed.

Quackity quickly pinned him in the bed. Straddling his waist. Seductively whispering, "nothing I can do?" Wilbur nodded with a huge smile. "Nothing!"

Quackity sat up. Still on Wilbur as he sat up too. Quackity was deep in thought. Wilbur had his hands on the side of him. Holding him up.

Quackity put his arms around Wilbur's neck. Kissing him, and then going down to his neck, Wilbur although showed no reaction. Quackity got irritated by that and not his neck, and I mean but it. Causing Wilbur to groan and scrunch his face.

"What was that for?" He said rubbing the area Quackity bit. "Show some reaction or something, do something...I don't like how quiet you are." He said shyly hugging Wilbur. Wilbur smiled and saw Quackity's hands come to his chest.

Wilbur closed his eyes, focusing on just the touch. It wasn't true what he said, everything Quackity did turned him on.

Everything could be done to him from Quackity to make him give in, but he wasn't about to submit to Quackity.

Quackity continued doing what he was doing and smiled. He then snaked his hands up Wilbur's shirt. Touching his body. Wilbur moved a little, causing Quackity to smile.

"So that's it huh?" Quackity said smirking. Touching Wilbur's chest over and over. Wilbur groaned, "we have to have lunch now.

It's true they slept in till 1:30, so it was time for lunch. Wilbur was the one to first get off the bed. Leaving Quackity there for a bit. "Determined." He reminded himself.

He got up and crossed his arms walking to the kitchen. Wilbur made sandwiches. They ate happily like they have been for the week

Wilbur seated and Quackity on him. This time though whenever Wilbur opened his mouth to bite it Quackity would move his hips causing Wilbur to close his mouth and eyes.

"Quackity, darling I'm trying to eat." Wilbur fussed and Quackity didn't care he kept doing it. Wilbur eventually was able to finish his lunch.

Quackity finished his a while ago and messed with Wilbur. Wilbur put their dirty dishes away. Planning to wash them later.

Wilbur was very proud that he made it this far, he definitely thought he would give up two days in but here he is. Just a little longer.

They decided to go out today, they went to visit Wilbur's family, and that went well. Then a little friend party with Karl, Sapnap, George, and Dream. Who got there a little later.

Hours past and Wilbur didn't get bugged or teased. He liked this but also didn't. "Wilbur~" Quackity said in the high pitched voice. Making Wilbur laugh.

"Yes, darling?" Quackity spun himself. "Hello Wilbur~" he continued. Wilbur and him had a conversation for some time. Eating dinner with the rest and then saying bye and heading home.

Once they got home Quackity was super tired, "Wilbur carry me." He said annoyed, his head throbbed and he didn't feel so good again.

Wilbur gladly carried Quackity to their bed and put him down. Wilbur got in the bed and smiled to himself "two, just two more days" he said hearing Quackity groan in annoyance.

"Don't remind me!" Wilbur smiled and chuckled. "Whatever you want darling." He said closing his eyes. Feeling Quackity curl up onto his body, Quackity dozed off quickly.

Leaving Wilbur up. "Just two more days." He reminded himself. "Just two more." And with that he fell asleep to Quackity's breathing.

•—————————•

Tehe, almost done. I'm almost done.