✨Sunday✨

Quackity woke up, he was scared, terrified. Wilbur was up too. He was standing by the door and had it locked.

Quackity looked at him nervously, giving a worried smile. "Wilbur, sweetie!" He said getting off the bed. Walking as far as he can away from Wilbur.

"Quackity, guess what today is!" Quackity hummed. "What's today?" He said acting like he didn't know. "The best fucking day, you know...for fucking!" He said walking towards Quackity.

He kept backing up till he hit a wall. Wilbur came closer, how he got there so quickly in the short seconds Quackity didn't look don't know.

"Wi-wilbur." He said, sounding super scared. "We can talk about this." Wilbur shook his head. "Your going to fucking get it."

Quackity gulped. He couldn't lie, he was nervous. But this would be the first time they've actually done it.

They've been together for a few months, but because of past relationships he's been holding out on sexual activity.

He knew Wilbur would ask one day, and he knew he wouldn't be ready.

He didn't know where all his confidence went from the past week. He knew wilbur could've  given in and messed him up.

He didn't think he'd have to give it to him. But here he is, about to give it all.

Wilbur smirked, "why so scared now, you literally su-" Quackity covered Wilbur's mouth. "Don't say that!" Quackity said blushing. Wilbur smiled into his hands.

Wilbur put his hands on the wall on both sides of Quackity, pinning him to the wall. Quackity's hands fell hi to his sides.

Wilbur stopped smiling, staring at Quackity's lips. Quackity noticed. Smiling. Kissing him, a small quick kiss.

Wilbur kissed him, and then Quackity kissed back. Wilbur grabbed Quackity's waist pulling him closer closing any space between them.

Quackity slowly wrapped his arms around Wilbur's neck. Wilbur smiled into the kiss. Breaking it for a quick second. "I've been waiting for the moment I could kiss you back."

He said reconnecting their lips. Quackity moaned into the kiss. Wilbur snaked his hands under Quackity's shirt.

Quackity moved his hands from Wilbur's neck to his own shirt. Taking Wilbur's hands off.

Wilbur rolled his eyes, forcing his hands out of Quackity's. Putting them back on his body. Wilbur moved his tongue around Quackity's mouth.

Quackity put his hands in Wilbur's hair, trying to get more from the kiss. Soon Wilbur went to Quackity's chin, then neck.

Slight moans came out since Quackity was biting his lip. Wilbur noticed and bit Quackity neck. Causing him to open his mouth, Wilbur then touching Quackity's sides.

"Agh~ w-Wilbur~" Wilbur once again smiled. "I like when you sound like that." He said in a low seductive voice.

Wilbur then looked at Quackity's pants, and he wasn't hard, was not turned on.

"What was it I did that 'turned' you on." Quackity went red, "nothing." Wilbur smirked. "Oh right. Name calling. Right Alex." Quakcity melted.

"Don't say that." Quakcity said as Wilbur continued to touch him. "Mmm~ Alex. I'll like your name." Quackity looked at him.

"Don't say that." He said, his face being grabbed by his chin Wilbur looking straight into his eyes. "Don't backtalk." He demanded.

Quackity looked up, "don't look at me please." Wilbur frowned, biting on Quackity's collarbone.