Friday

Wilbur woke up with weight on his chest. He looked and saw Quackity. He smiled and closed his eyes again.

Later on Quackity woke up to make sandwiches. Since it was 10:29 it was almost lunch so he didn't want to make a big meal and then not make lunch.

He waited for Wilbur. And smiled when he saw Wilbur come from the hallway. "Hello darling!" Quackity said getting up and walking to Wilbur with a plate.

Wilbur looked at the sandwich that laid on the plate, he smiled and took it from Quackity. Sitting at the table. Wilbur opened his arms for Quackity to sit and that made the shorter male mad.

"Why are you so perfect?" He said agitated sitting on Wilbur's lap. Wilbur smiled and ate his food, pQuackity pouted I'm his lap. Wilbur just kept smiling.  Quackity then turned to where he faced Wilbur.

Putting his arms around his neck. Looking him in the eyes. Wilbur could feel his face heat up. He loved when Quackity looked at him like that.

"Wilbur, I'm tired." He said leaning on Wilbur. Wilbur kept smiling. Quackity gave an agitated groan. "Come on! Do something!" Quackity yelled.

Wilbur kept smiling, Quackity looked at him with daggers in his eyes. "I'm going to wipe that fucking smile off your face." He demanded. Wilbur was glad Quackity looked down. He went red, he kept smiling though.

"Do it then, make it go!" He tempted. Quackity sighed, "you know I can't..." Wilbur raised an eyebrow. Having a sly smile still. "What do you mean?"

Quackity looked up, "I love your smile, I love how it annoys me and I fucking love everything you do. It's just you know I'm not that demanding, I say it but I want you to keep doing it." Quackity smiled small.

Wilbur smiled, but it wasn't the one that Quackity asked him to stop, he did a new one. One that Quackity only saw when Wilbur and him first got together.

"Dammit I love you." Quackity muttered, Wilbur closed his eyes. "I love you too." He said opening them again, looking at Quackity...then his lips.

"Quackity can you do something for me?..." Wilbur asked still staring. Quackity hummed. "What?" He now noticed what Wilbur was staring at. "Oh." He said looking at Wilbur.

Wilbur showed a face of stress, and saddness. "Why am I not allowed to kiss you?" He said, his voice filling with disappointment. Quackity smiled, "I know how far you'll take it, it'll start ass kissing...then touching...then asking to fuck." He said touching Wilbur's face.

Wilbur leaned into the touch, but not to much. Quackity noticed the slight movement. "Wilbur...I'm sorry." He said grabbing Wilbur's face with both hands.

He kissed Wilbur, not one of tease but one that Wilbur liked. He didn't like how he couldn't kiss back, but this kiss wasn't meant to make him strain himself. Quackity broke the one-sided kiss. Laughing.

"Wilbur I have a question." He said still laughing. Wilbur looked at him confused. "Yeah?" Was all he said before getting another kiss. Stopping as fast as it started. "When I kiss you, is it awkward for you...since you can't kiss back." Wilbur rolled his eyes, "oh fuck yes!" He said smiling and then chuckling.

"So goddamn awkward for me. I thought it was for you too?" Quackity shook his head. "I don't think so...we'll at first I did." He shrugged kissing him again.

Wilbur laughed. Quackity stopped kissing him. Looking at his boyfriend. Then kissed his cheek to his neck. Wilbur didn't mind.

"Quackity~ I love you" he said out of nowhere Quackity smiled at him, "I know, and I love you too." He said kissing Wilbur again before getting off him and washing their plates.

They spent the day with Wilbur's family, they were glad to see the two, and minor hickeys fading on Wilbur's neck.

Tommy was grossed out because of that, but was happy to see Quackity.

They had dinner with Wilbur's family and they all talked and laughed, Wilbur and Quackity decided to stay over. Sleeping in a guest room.

Quackity and Wilbur had a peaceful day. As they laid in bed it was now around 7:40 in the morning. Quackity panicked, today was the last day, and he let Wilbur off to easy.

If Wilbur didn't give in he was definitely screwed. "Oh come on Wilbur." Quackity said in a panicky tone. Wilbur smiled in his sleep.

•———————————•

One more day! JUST ONE MORE. The story is almost over and I can't believe it. I'm so flipping happy!