Saturday

Quackity woke in fear. "Fuck!" He yelled. Wilbur was startled awake. "What's wrong!" He said looking around.

Quackity looked at him in panic. "It's Saturday, dammit!" He said getting up and walking around the room.

Wilbur laughed to himself. "And yet I'm still winning!" He said getting up. Quackity glared at him.

"No...I'll get you..." he said calling someone. Wilbur was amused by the smaller males antics. "Oh really? And how is that." Wilbur asked smirking.

As soon as Quackity got off the phone he started undressing himself. He turned red from embarrassment and Wilbur got hard. "Damn, you have a nice body."

Quackity smiled. "Yet you've never touched it." Quackity said, his smile turning into a smirk. Wilbur just smiled. "I will be able to...after today!"

Quackity groaned loudly, "stop!" Wilbur chuckled and Quackity looked at Wilbur while he was naked.

"Wilbur, darling, love, come on and do something to me!" Quackity said frustrated. Grabbing Wilbur and kissing him.

Over and over, all over his face. Then down to his neck biting and sucking on it leaving marks. Quackity wasn't getting a reaction from Wilbur, so he started palming him through his pants.

Wilbur's eyes opened wide. "Woah!" He said trying to push Quackity's hand off, failing. "So your doing that again?" He said and Quackity knew what he was talking about.

Smiling, a smile Wilbur did not like at all. "Stop that." He said Quackity got up and pinned Wilbur to the wall. "Short" Quackity rolled his eyes.

"So what if I am." He said glaring at Wilbur. Who smiled back. Quackity started taking off Wilbur's shirt.

And Wilbur let it happen. Quackity started touching Wilbur's body all over. Kissing him to. Wilbur was enjoying himself.

Then suddenly he felt coldness hit his lower region looking down at Quackity. Who was in his knees messing around with Wilbur.

Wilbur groaned quietly. Covering his mouth so he didn't moan out loud.

Quakcity looked up at him. "You look good down there~" Wilbur said his voice breaking when Quackity put Wilbur's dick in his mouth.

He started bobbing his head, and Wilbur fell weak. Falling to the floor and Quackity went with his movements not stopping.

Quackity could barely see Wilbur's face but as much as he could see is that Wilbur was enjoying this. So Quackity grabbed Wilbur's hands and put it on his head. Pushing down so he went deeper.

"Q-Quackity af-ter~ today- do t-this ple-ase!" Quakcity hummed, as in thinking Wilbur shot up, from the vibration it caused in his dick.

Letting go of where Quackity put his hands. Wilbur went back to supporting himself on the floor while his back was against the wall.

"Quackity I-I'm so cl-ose~" he said before his warm liquids shot down Quackity's throat. Quackity flinched.

"The fuck was that?" Quackity asked as some of it dripped from his mouth. "It's all in my mouth." He said looking at Wilbur. Wilbur looked at him.

"Quackity you seriously don't know what that is?" Quackity rolled his eyes. "I know what it is, just why in my mouth?" Wilbur smiled.

"Don't worry, after today you get it in your ass." He said smirking. Quackity sat on Wilbur. (After putting Wilbur's dick back in his pants.). Straddling Wilbur and grinding against him. Wilbur looked down at the movement.

He liked how Quackity was doing it. "Quackity we have to eat." Quakcity shot him a glare. "Wouldn't you say I've already eaten something." He said crossing his arms.

"That was your own fault." Quakcity by this time already cleaned his mouth. Kissing Wilbur's cheek and getting up.

Quackity groaned at the coldness hitting his body. It was warm on Wilbur. Since he was consistently getting warm because of that.

Wilbur made breakfast which was another quick sandwich. Quackity sat on Wilbur and he was still naked. (Don't ask why he just is 🤭)

He finished his food, and turned to where he faced Wilbur. Wilbur looked at him with curious eyes. "What's up?" Wilbur said biting his food.

Quackity sighed, biting and sucking on Wilbur's neck again. Leaving even more marks on the taller male.

"Your really fucked up." Quackity said as he grabbed wilburs face in his grip. "And your really fucked after today...at least in your opinion." Quackity rolled his eyes.

There was a knock at the door and Quackity smiled. "Who's that?" Quackity smiled. Wilbur got up and walked to the door. Stopping and going back to Quackity to cover his body.

"I'm coming!" He yelled towards the door. And in walked...Charlie?

"Quackity! Wilbur!" The boy yelled happily. Wilbur looked at Quackity with a 'are you serious' face expression.

Quackity smiled as Charlie ran to him and they hugged. They decided to go to the park until lunch. So Quackity had to go get dressed.

Once they left, Charlie was talking about how his life has been going. They were all laughing and talking. Quakcity looked at Wilbur, who was curious about Charlie. Finding him energetic and fun.

He nudged Wilbur and Wilbur looked at Quackity. When he looked at Quackity his face expression changed.

Quackity started smiling. "It's rude to stare." He said signaling to Charlie.

"I stare at you and you don't mind." Quackity turned red. "You what!" Wilbur laughed, "I'm kidding"

They made it to the park and walked around while Charlie went to the swings. He was truly enjoying himself.

And then it was lunch. They had prepared for that. Sitting at a picnic table and setting up.

Quackity didn't eat. Wilbur noticed and Quackity looked at him. "Staring again?" He said rolling his eyes. Wilbur chuckled and Charlie looked at the two.

Smiling mentally, "hey Wilbur! Why don't you uh...I don't know kiss him?" Quackity smiled looking at Charlie then back to Quackity.

"That's who the fuck was on the phone huh?" Quackity laughed to himself finally biting his sandwich.

Charlie looked at Wilbur, "aren't you gonna kiss him?" Wilbur shook his head. "If he wants a kiss he'll wait till tomorrow." He said smirking and glancing at Quackity, who was red and looking down.

After they finished they headed home, Quackity was tired but fought it. Charlie eventually left. Leaving Wilbur and Quackity alone once again.

"So Wilbur...what do you wanna do?" He said looking over receiving a smirk. "Fuck." Quackity sighed and rolled his eyes. "Other then that, because at this rate you'll be able to!"

Wilbur smiled, "I can't fucking wait!" Quakcity groaned. Dinner came around and Quackity was panicking. Wilbur saw this and smiled.

"Don't worry! You'll do just fine." Wilbur said looking away for a second. "I'm not worried about that...it's if I'll BE fine after." Wilbur smiled.

"You'll have to find out then!"

Dinner was over and they were both laying in bed, Wilbur was getting to sleep easily and was already gone.

Quackity couldn't sleep. He wanted it to stay night forever. More specifically tonight forever.

But soon enough he dozed off.

-•12:07•-

"Oooohhh Quackity!"