Prologue

"Tumhe lga mai ek veshya se mohabbat kar baithunga" he said mockingly, laughed at her face.

She looked at him brokenly. A tear streamed down her rosy cheeks. Only if she knew her tears are not gonna stop anytime soon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Years later.

"Mai bhut mohabbat karta hu tumse" he whispered emotionally. The ruthless mafia confessed his love.

"Veshyo se kaisi mohabbat" she spat coldly. She spoke the line she was always told. She thought they were right. Ohhh how wrong she was

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Aap chahte kya hai humse, kyu hamare piche pade hai" (what do you want from me, why are you behind me) she looked at him with her teary red eyes.

"Sirf tumhe chahta hu" ( i only want you) he gazed at her lovingly.

"Aap smjhte kyu nhi.
Na hum aapko mohabbat de sakte hai,
Na shoharat or
Nahi koi varis"
( why don't you understand. I can't give you love. Neither any money nor any heir)
she looked away feeling tears in eyes but she pushed them back.

He stared at her shocked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Tumse ye ummed nhi thi, ek veshya ko hamari Ghar ki babu bana laya"
(this was not expected from you, you made a prostitute the daughter in law of our home)
his mother said in hatred.

"BIWI HAI VO MERI. Ek lafz bi unke khilaf nikla, mai bardasht nhi karunga chahe vo apke hi muh se kyu na ho maa"
( SHE IS MY WIFE. Even a word against her i will not tolerate it. Whether if it's from your mouth mother)
he warned his mother.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Aap hame kabhi chodke nhi jayenge na" ( you will never leave me right)
She asked tear filled her doe eyes

"Ek ek ki jaan le lunga, jo muze tumse alag karega." ( I will kill everyone, who will dare to break us apart)
He declared passionately

He fought from the whole world for her. Will she fight her inner demons for him?

Join the story of Ruhi and Veer. How will they fight from everyone for their love.

This is my second story. Dedicating this to my special supporter @jasmine0786❤️
I hope you all will shower it with all your love. Stay tuned.
Take care ❤️