Chapter 12

From the very next day Ruhi started ignoring Veer. She would reply by nodding or humming. It was stressing veer as it was more than three week she was being like this.

He was doing everything to make her happy but she wasn't paying any attention to him. He would bring her flowers and chocolates while coming back home. But she just gave it to Riya.

Veer's patience was on the edge. Not talking to her was making him go crazy. He couldn't concentrate in his work or anything else. All he thought was how to pacify her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was another day when he woke up and found her near the dressing table. He thought of asking her one more time maybe she will tell him this time.

He walked upto her lazily. His eyes were dropping indicating he was still sleepy. His hairs were messy. Ruhi noticed him coming from the mirror. Her heart picked it's beat. This man was just so stubborn why can't he give up just yet.

He kneeled down infront of where she was sitting. Holding her hands she looked at him questioningly. And was about to take her hands out of his grip but he just tightened his hands around hers.

"Good morning rooh" he smiled softly at her. She looked at him and nodded her head.

"Words" now his voice was cold.

"Good morning" she spoke in a low voice.

"What is it rooh? Is anyone from the house troubling you. Are you not feeling well? Is something bothering you?" He asked one after another.

She just shook her head

"Then what is it? Why are you ignoring me all of sudden? Are you upset with me? Did i do something wrong?" He asked again.

She again just shook her head.

"ANSWER ME DAMNIT, what is it huh? Talk to me what's the problem rooh?" He was growing irritated now.

"There's nothing. And what is it you want to talk with me. I just don't want to talk to you. Don't you get it." She spoke her voice not showing any emotions.

"Why don't you want to talk to me huh? What did i do wrong" he asked worriedly.

"Why are you being so desparate to talk to me. I don't want to talk that's it" she spoke angrily.

"Desparate huh. We are married rooh. You are my wife. I need to talk to you for everything. Can't you understand" he said frustrated now.

"How would I know what we do in marriage. Usually sluts don't get married-" she said.

"SHUT UP. SHUT THE FUCK UP. HOW MANY TIMES HUH. HOW MANY TIMES DO I NEED TO TELL YOU" Veer yelled at her. He stood up angrily and left towards the bathroom closing the door with a loud bang. Ruhi flinched at the noise.

His pained voice hurted her. She wanted to talk to him and tell him about everything. But she doesn't want to create any more problem between him and his mother.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Veer took a cold shower to calm himself. he knew she was lying. He can see it in her eyes. He wanted her to reach out to him. He is her husband her better half. He needed to know if she is getting troubled by anyone.  He lost his calm he needed to get a grip on himself Veer thought. He will talk to her calmly now.

Veer came out of the shower with a towel wrapped around his waist. Water dripping from his hairs,only to find the room empty.

He called out for Ruhi. And waited for sometimes looking himself in the mirror.