Chapter 27

Ruhi was walking back to their room because her dear husband couldn't find his tie. She was sitting with Riya and naisha when he called Her. The mother daughter gave her a teasing look. Ruhi blushed moving out. 

She walked towards the door pushing it open. He was standing near the dresser. Completely ready with a tie in his hand. 

"Kya hua veer? Aapko tie mil gya? Phir kyu bulaya hame" she asked him confused. (What happened Veer. You found the tie then why did you called me) 

"I was missing you" he told her smiling. She rolled her eyes smiling. 

"Ek ghnta bi nhi hua hoga hame alag huye" she told him sarcastically. 

"Vahi toh baat hai na rooh. Mai aapse ek minute bi dur nhi rehna chahta or yha toh ek ghnta hogya" he spoke softly pulling her towards him. (that's the point rooh. I don't wanna be away from you even a minute and its already an hour)

" You are so cheesy" she shyly mumbled. Feeling shy under his gaze. 

"Well I was speaking the truth." He told her pecking her forehead. 

"Why are you so shy rooh" he asked her. 

"Because you make me shy" she replied smiling timidly. He chuckled. Hugging her. She wrapped her arms around him. He smelled her freshly washed hair. They both stayed for a while. 

"Rooh* he called out. 

"Ji" she mumbled in his arms. 

"We have a party to attend in the evening. Would you like to accompany me? I want to introduce you to everyone" he asked her. 

"Uh-" she thought for a second. 

"You don't have to, if you don't want" he told her tucking her baby hairs behind her ears. 

"I- what should I wear" she questioned her cheeks tinted pink. He laughed a little. 

"You look beautiful in everything rooh. Even without them-" he teased her. Ruhi looked at him shocked. 

"Shameless you are" she accused. 

"I am baby, just for you" he told her chuckling.  

"Btaye na kya pehnu" she asked again. 

"How about I take you to shopping? Will you be ready at 2?" He asked 

"I- already have alots of clothes veer" she tried to say. 

"Well it's good to have some more, because I am gonna rip some of them" he teased her again. 

She looked at him shocked, as she slapped his chest muttering a small besharam under her breath. He heard her and laughed. 

"So will you be ready at 2" he asked her she nodded her head smiling. 

He smiled pecking her forehead. 

"I love you" he mumbled against her hair. He could see her smile getting wide. 

Ruhi slowly lifted her lips and placed a kiss near his jaw. He stiffened. Feeling himself grow. 

"I should get going now" he told her hurriedly. She looked at him confused but then saw his ears turning red. Heat crawled her cheeks she understood what he meant. 

"Ji, I will wait for you" she smiled. 

He grinned at her before placing his lips on hers. Giving her a long good bye kiss. 

Both of them went out only to find Riya and naisha sitting in the hall with a teasing smile. Riya doens't know what's happening she was just copying her mother.