PART IV

After half an hour, of their bickering, Everyone sat at their place and decided to talk seriously on this matter.

"So, Kook. Tell me, how did you met her?" Jin asks Jungkook.

"Actually, she messaged me thinking, she's messaging her friend. She accidentally messaged wrong number." Jungkook said.

"And how did she got to know your real identity?" Rm asks Jungkook. 

"She asked my name, so I just told her to call me Jk, but as a BTS ARMY, she instantly got it, that I'm Jk from BTS." Jungkook answered.

"Oh, so she is an ARMY. That's good, but be careful, you never know who is trustable and who's a lier." Suga said in a worried voice.

"Trust me, she's a nice girl." Jungkook said, trying make his hyungs calm.

"Where does she belongs?" Hobi asks curiously.

To which jungkook answered, "India."

"Really, wow!!" Taehyung said amused.

"What's her name??" Jin asks excited.

"YN" Jungkook answers.
" I don't know what it means, but it sounds nice. Does she know how to cook?? I want to ask her for Indian food recipes." Jin asks excitedly.

"Show us your messages with her." Rm says.

Jungkook shows their text messages. Everyone go through the messages and come to a result, that YN is not bad afterall.

"Have you seen her??" Hobi asks.

Jungkook answers, "yes."

"How?? Did you two did facetime, cause there are no pics of her in the chat." Suga asks.

"No, I searched her account on Instagram through my secret account, I've also talked to her from my that secret account. And I've come to a decision,that she is not like those toxic obsessed fans. It was easy to search her account as she's a youtuber representing India in Korea, and Korea in India."  Jungkook answers.

"Oo that's good. Show us her pic and your chat." Jimin says excitedly.

Jk showed her pic and their chat on his secret Instagram account.
(Just imagine anyone as YN)

"Hmm! I must say, Indians are beautiful." Taehyung says.

To which everyone nod their heads agreeing.

Jin was going through her account, and saw her latest story, in that someone tagged her on their story, wishing her happy birthday in advance, date was also written,"Hey, listen here, see its her birthday day after tomorrow. Why don't we arrange a surprise birthday party for her. That way, we will get to meet her too." Jin says excited to meet her.

"Yeah, that's right." Jhope agrees.

"Okay, so, everyone be ready, to taste something new, cause chef Jin is going to try some new recipes. That are Indian." Jin announces to which everyone cheer, "Wooohooo!"

Jungkook felt happy that everyone accepted YN with happy heart.

Heyaaa mah loves, how are you guys doing!?
I hope, everyone's fine.
And I hope, you guys are enjoying this book, and will like this part.
Show me your love and support, by votes and comments. And by sharing it on your profile, that will help me grow and encourage me to write.
Love yaa!!😘😘
💜Borahae💜