PART XVI

I hurriedly entered my room and tried locking the door, but guess what, it's too late. There he was standing, smirking, stopping the door from closing with his one hand. And here I was, using my whole power to close the door, it all went in vain. Finally, as I thought he was leaving, I left the door, but it was a trap, he immediately entered the room and picked me up.

"My cutie jungkookie, look I'm sorry. Won't you forgive your Yniee." I said trying to act cute, still in his arms, but all in vain. He threw me on the bed, hovered over me and that's the time I knew, I fucked up.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Hahahahhahahhahahahha- stop j-jungkoo-kk it's hu-hurting."

He started tickling me mercilessly causing me to laugh so much that my stomach started hurting. I was continuously throwing my hands and legs in the air to get away from the tickling, but something unfortunate happened. He got kicked by me on the place where the sun never rises. 

~

"Sorry kook!! Please forgive me. I  don't even know why I am apologizing, I told you to stop tickling me, but you didn't stop. It's your fault." I said with a pout.

Here Kook is sitting with an angry face, he is angry on me, because I hit him, not my fault, it just happened.

"She's right, kook! It wasn't her fault. It was just an accident. So, forgot it." Jin oppa said supporting me.

After showing a lot of tantrums kook finally spoke to me and apologized too, because he agreed that he was at fault too.

~

"Ok so, bye everyone!! I'll go now, it's already too late." I said picking up my bag.

"Let me drop you." Jungkook said picking up his car keys.

"No, the scandal news is still on number 1, I don't think it will be good for you to drop me. I'll call a cab." I said.

"But-"

"No buts, I don't wanna see you in problem, if I'll have any problem, I have this watch." I said showing my watch.

"Ok! But please be careful and call after reaching the dorm." Jin oppa said and patted my head.

"Ok! Don't worry, I will call." I said with a smile.

I called a cab and as it was near the building, it came within 10 minutes. We were on our way to my dorm, but after few minutes the cab broke down.

"How much time will it take?" I asked the driver.

"I don't know, ma'am. But, I think, you should get another cab, I don't think it will be fine anytime soon." He said and looked at me apologetically.

"Ok, then. I'll go."  I said and bowed to the driver and he bowed back.

I looked around me and the whole road was clear. There wasn't a single vehicle in my sight. But, there was a bus stand, so I decided to wait there. I started walking towards the bus stand. After reaching, I sat there on the bench. I decided to call another cab and it said it will be here after about 45 minutes. Well, I guess, I will have to switch here till then.

It's been about 15 minutes, I was feeling sleepy, and I don't know when I fell asleep sitting there.

~

I slowly opened my eyes, expecting myself to be sitting on the bench, but no, I was in a completely dark room, and hands tied up at the back and my legs too? What? What exactly is happening? Where am I? What is this place? And why is my head hurting?

I tried calling for help, but got to know that there's a tape on my mouth. I started panicking and tried to open my hands, while trying to do so, my fingers touched my watch, I was not able to find its button, but after trying I finally found it and pressed it, it beeped, not to loud but enough for me to hear. I sighed thinking, I will definitely get help. I was just sitting, then I heard the sound of door opening, I widened my eyes and I quickly closed my eyes pretending to be asleep.

"Oh! I thought you were awake, but guess what, I was wrong." I heard a deep voice and for some reason it felt so annoying that I just wanted to shut that persons mouth.

"You think, you can cool me? Come on you bitch, open your freaking eyes, i know you're pretending." He said in an angry voice.

I was shocked, like how the hell did he know that I'm pretending to be unconscious. I just decided to keep my eyes closed, thinking he would leave, but no, i was wrong. I felt his hands holding my jaw harshly, so much harshly that i could literally feel his nails digging in my skin, he got longer nails than me, wow. I opened my eyes hoping he would leave my jaw, but again, I'm wrong. He smirked seeing my eyes opened. He laughed loudly and left my jaw with a jerk. He picked up a belt thrown in the corner of the room and started coming towards me with slow steps. I was still trying to free my hands but no use. He lifted his hands up to hit me, but stopped and shook his head.

"No, I wont hit your beautiful body, I will rather sell you than marking your body with several ugly bruises. You know, mental torture is more effective than physical torture." He said and threw the belt away.

He went out of the room and brought a child? No, he won't hit him right. I have to help him, I can't let him hit that poor child.

~

I tried, I tried so many times to get free but I can't, I can't believe it, he is hitting the fourth child and I can't do anything to help that child. I was just crying, I can't see this, please God help me.

"You must be praying to God to save yourself and this child, but guess what, now I'm bored beating children, I'll now hit you, I want to see you dying just like my sister died, just because of you." He said pointing his finger at me.

What is he saying? His sister died because of me? I can't even think clearly because I can literally hear the sound of the children' crying for help. I am seeing things, like he is beating another child, even if he isn't.

God help me. 

With this I fainted.

"Yn." This is what I heard in a very familiar voice before fainting.

I am seriously very much grateful for the support, you all guys have shown to this book. Love you all, keep on showing this support for my other books.

Thank you so much❤️

💜Borahae💜