PART VII

YN got ready to go meet Jungkook, she was again and again checking herself. She didn't wanted to look awkward, while meeting her bias for the first time.

Her dress :-

Her shoes :-

Her shoes :-

She did light makeup and simple hairstyle

She did light makeup and simple hairstyle. She took her purse, which contained handmade bracelets that she had made for BTS.
She hurriedly went to the park where Jungkook called her, luckily it was near her dorm.

Jungkook POV :-

I was checking the decoration, Jin hyung and Suga hyung were preparing the dining table. 

Suddenly, Jin hyung started shouting at Namjoon hyung, "NAMJOON!! How many times, do I have to tell you, don't touch kitchenwares?"

Here we go again!!

"Why are you all panicking? I am not going to do something wrong?" Namjoon hyung says confused of their behaviour. Now, who's gonna tell him.

To which Jin hyung replies panicking, "You are holding a knife, Namjoon, a knife. How can we not panick. You know yourself."

"Namjoon hyung, can you please sit in one place?" I politely asked him. "YN will be here anytime. What will she think when she will see us like this?" I ask him.

"I- now I'm not gonna argue." Namjoon hyung says in defeat and goes sit on the chair.

Author POV:-

Jhope was inflating balloons with a pump, but one of the balloons burst, and Jhope screamed loudly and fell down.

Jimin and Taehyung were laughing in the corner. Jin and Suga just shook their heads, and Namjoon looked completely done.

"When will she come?" Jungkook murmured.

It was currently 6:50 p.m., and Jungkook was waiting for his loved one.

After about 5 minutes YN came and checked the address on her phone, she slowly went towards the park. There she saw that the park is decorated, like someone organized a small party. But, Jungkook called her here, where is he.

She messages Jungkook.

Text message......

6:56 p.m.

YN 💜 :
Hey, gguk!!
Where are you?
I can't find you.

Junglebook :
I'm at the entrance, where are you?

YN 💜:
Umm...
Are you that mask guy
who's standing at the entrance??

Junglebook :
Yeah, right!
What color dress are you wearing?

YN 💜:
It's navy blue, with small red
flowers printed on it.

Junglebook : Okay!

Jungkook looks here and there and finds YN standing, YN waves her hand and Jungkook waves back. She quickly comes towards him. The moment she comes near him, jimin sees them and tells Taehyung to switch of all the lights, Taehyung does as said. YN gets startled when lights go out, causing her to trip, she was ready to fell the pain, but she feels herself being held by someone. Then, when she realises, who that someone is, she can feel herself blushing.
Jungkook holds her, lost in her pretty eyes and her beautiful skin shining under the moonlight. 

They come back in their senses, when someone clears their throat, that's an old couple passing by. They shake their head and say, "kids nowadays".

They both quickly seperate, and stand awkwardly. To change the Jungkook clears his throat and says, "Hey, how are you?"

"hi, I'm fine and what about you??" Yn replies.

"I'm also fine, ohk now let's go, everyone is waiting." Jungkook says motioning her towards the entrance.

Just as Jungkook and YN enter the park.......

Heyooooo, everybody!
It's me here, with part vii.
I hope y'all like, if you do then please support by votes and comments
💜Borahae💜