PART XI

Time skip (2 days later) :-

Yn POV :-

We all came back from the infamous village of South Korea. There was a function in our college after we came back, in that the best essay writing award was given to Farina, and I got second position. In that function many students participated in dance, singing and modeling. We enjoyed a lot. 

Right now, I am heading to Jungkook's aunt's house, she called me saying that they were planning to go somewhere on the day we were supposed to meet so it'll be better if we meet earlier or later the due day. But as my exams will start after one week, i told her that we should meet earlier. So yeah, I feel like I'm in front of her penthouse.

Texting

4:30 p.m.

Jk's aunt :
Have you arrived yet??

Me :
I think so, please come outside
So, that i can confirm.

Jk's aunt :
Yeah, wait.

Soon after some minutes, jk's aunt came down. I greeted her and she greeted me back.
She took me to the upper floor.

"You know, i told my family about you. And they are waiting for you. They are so excited to meet you." She speaks happily, I smiled and spoke, "Really!! That's great. I'm also excited to meet them."

"And yeah, I've surprise for you. And I believe you'll love it definitely." She said excitedly.

"Really!! Thanks. I love surprises." I say and she smiles.

"Here, we arrived."

Elevator's door opened, she invited me in her house. I was really very much excited to meet everyone. I saw everyone was sitting in the living room. And to my surprise, Jungkook is here too. Everyone looked at me and i bowed 90° greeting everyone, "Annyeonghaseyeo."

And everyone greeted me back. Jk's aunt started introducing me to everyone, "Meet her, she's my younger sister and kook's mother. And she's Yn from India. She had met kook before."

"Yeah, i know. Kook told me. And you are way too prettier than he described." Kook's mom spoke up. When she said that, i felt my cheeks heating up. Did jk really said to his mother that I'm pretty? My God!! I really feel like I'm living the YN's life.

"Thank you aunty. But to be honest I'm not that much pretty." I said denying the fact that I'm pretty for 'formality'. Of course, I know I'm pretty, sometimes I think like I'm Jin oppa's long lost sister, cause I know I'm really very pretty.

"Oh!! Believe me, you are." Kook's mom again said and I just smile waving my hand in denial.

Jk's aunt introduced me to Jk's father. She introduced me to her son Minjun (younger brother, older than Jk, engaged) and daughter Minji (elder sister, older than Jk, married, and have a cutie son jihoon). The siblings reminded me of my brother, causing me to get a bit teary.

Seeing me getting teary Minji eonnie asked me, "Why are you getting teary, we are also your family and you whenever you feel lonely you can come and meet us. Okay." She said and hugged me, caressing my back lovingly.

"I believe, I have had done some good deeds in my past life to meet you all in my present life." I said wiping off my tears.

Everyone looked at me lovingly.

Some strangers make us feel home,
Unknowingly.

I never ever felt so loved before, between total strangers. Believe me or not this is the second best day of my life in  South Korea.

Heyooo folks!
How are you all??

So, something funny happened while writing this part. That's, whenever i wrote minji it was getting autocorrected as 'munni' 🤣😭. I don't even know, whether I should be laughing over the word or crying over this autocorrect thing.

Ik ik, it's a really very late update. Please forgive me for that.
I'm really very sorry for ghosting y'all, for so many days.
But, i was really very busy.
And yah i got a bit consumed reading, new new fanfics and watching dramas. Believe me it's not the only reason, I was really very busy in other things.
And thank you all for not spamming me with messages and comments for a update.
I'll try to update longer parts and a bit fast.
Thank you all for your patience.
Borahae 💜💜!!