PART XV

Author's POV :-

Yn was sitting in the corner of the room with her knees pressed against her chest, she was shivering and thinking, what was her fault? Her eyes were filled with tears and her mind full of thoughts, she never thought such a thing would happen with her.

She snapped out of her thoughts when she heard a knock on the door.

"Come in." Yn says in a hoarse voice caused by her continuous crying.

Jin slowly opens the door and enters the room. Yes, she's not at her dorm, she's in BTS' dorm. He comes near Yn, he raises his hand to pat her head but she flinches. Jin's heart clenched seeing his sister flinching even when her brother is the one coming near her, she was traumatized.

"Yn" Jin softly calls out her name, causing her to look at him with teary eyes.

Jin's heart was hurting seeing her teary eyes, the eyes which were always filled with joy. His heart clenched seeing the little girl who was always cheerful, was crying. He wished that, only if he didn't let her go alone that day, then she wouldn't have been this much traumatized today.

"Please come and eat dinner." Jin softly pleads.

Yn shook her head and utters a small "no" in a low voice.

Jin sighs and rubs the bridge of his nose. He knows that the thing that happened with her was traumatizing, but if she doesn't eat anything, she'll become weaker than she already became.

Jin doesn't pressurise her more and goes out of the room.

"Is she coming?" Hoseok asks as soon as he sees his hyung stepping out of the room.

"No" Jin answers causing everyone present there to sigh.

"I know whatever happened was traumatic-" Jimin starts speaking but gets interrupted by Jin.

"Didn't I warned you all, not to mention that incident? If she heard any of us talking about that, she'll definitely start panicking again."

What he said was right, Yn was really listening to everything they were speaking, even though they were speaking in a low voice, but it was too much silence in the dorm that a person can even hear a pin dropping.

Yn's tears again started pouring when she gets reminded of the incident happened two weeks ago........

Flashback - two weeks ago, one day after new year ~

Yn's POV :-

It's been a week since the day, when I was getting followed by a creepy guy. I think he was just a random photographer or paparazzi.

Today, I was going to celebrate a small new year party with BTS, at their dorm, then from tomorrow, my college is starting again.

I am standing in front of BTS dorm's door. I ringed the bell and waved at the door camera. Jimin oppa opened the door and welcomed me.

"Hyung, our little human came." Jimin oppa shouted, informing everyone about my arrival. I laughed at the nickname they gave me.

They kept this nickname because I literally look like a kid infront of them, even infront of Jimin oppa, which definitely makes him happy.

I took of my shoes and was about to wear the slippers, but felt myself being lifted. Huh!! Oh its Gguk.

"Oh my God! Leave me. You'll drop me." I started shouting.

"He won't leave you, he lifted 10 kg more than usual today, so he's testing if his strength increased or not." Tae oppa said and sat on the couch.

I looked at Jungkook with pleading eyes and said, "Gguk, please leave me, I'll get you a big carton of banana milk and an iron man figure too."

"Haha!! I already have two big cartons of banana milk and a set of new iron man figures. I don't need you to buy them, I own a black card, you know." He said smirking.

I rolled my eyes hearing him flexing about having a black card. Now, I have only one option.

I closed my eyes, took a deep breath and shouted, "JIN OPPA! HELP ME!"

As soon as I shouted, I felt myself falling and instantly being catched by someone, oh its Joon oppa. He gave me a dimple smile and made me stand.

• ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° •

Here, Jungkook was looking- no, glaring at me, cause he got the punishment to clean all dishes after dinner. Me being me, I silently laughing at him. Again and again, just to annoy him, I was constantly picking up things to eat in different bowls and keeping them in the sink. The look on his face, when I was keeping bowls in the sink, was very hilarious, I even clicked a lot of pics of him to tease him later.

Suddenly, he increased his speed of cleaning dishes, that's when I knew, I was screwed. He will definitely throw me, it's not even impossible for him, muscular bunny, you know. His double bunny mode has activated. The second he kept the last bowl in the cabinet, I sprinted towards my room, yes I have my own room here, it was a vacant room, they kept their unused things here.

I hurriedly entered my room and tried locking the door, but guess what, it's too late. There he was standing, smirking, stopping the door from closing with his one hand. And here I was, using my whole power to close the door, it all went in vain. Finally, as I thought he was leaving, I left the door, but it was a trap, he immediately entered the room and picked me up.

"My cutie jungkookie, look I'm sorry. Won't you forgive your Yniee." I said trying to act cute, still in his arms, but all in vain. He threw me on the bed, hovered over me and that's the time I knew, I fucked up......

Hey everybody.

Hope, y'all will like this part, I am trying my best to make this book, readable? But, I don't think anyone of you is liking it, no one, literally no one comments.

If you guys don't like it, then tell me, I'll discontinue it. It will be better then not seeing any comments, your comments encourage me to write and seeing no responses is making me lose faith. I'm not asking you to comment on every line, only one comment of yours is enough, that will help me understand, if I need to do changes or not.

So, please, vote and comment.

Thank you.

💜 Borahae 💜