PART VIII

Just as Jungkook and YN enter the park, everyone shouted scaring poor YN, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY YN. WOOOHOOO!!"

YN got scared and fell down on the floor, seeing this everyone started laughing.

"Hoseokie hyung, looks like YN is your long lost sister." Taehyung says laughing while teasing both hobi and Yn.

Jungkook helps YN to stand and says, "If you wanted to praise me, you didn't have to sit on the ground."

"You, Junglebook." Yn says glaring at Junglebo- oh sorry! Jungkook.

"Don't tease her Jungkook." RM scolds Jungkook.

"sorry. Haahhaha." Jungkook says laughing and Yn is still glaring at him, but instead of looking scary, she's looking cute.

"Oh my!! I'm scared" Jungkook says teasingly.

"Shut up!!" Jin says while bringing cake in the view of everyone. 

"Happy Birthday YN. See, I made this cake specially for you." Jin says smiling sweetly.

"Thanks oppa." Yn says and realises what she just said and then asks, "Umm.... I can call you all oppa right!"

"Ofcourse, you can. And many many happy returns of the day." Yoongi says and gives his famous gummy smile.

Suddenly, YN got emotional and started crying. Jimin gave her his handkerchief and she blew her nose in it, "Thanks oppa." Yn says sobbing.

"Oh! No need to return it, you can keep it." Jimin replies smiling awkwardly.

"Aigoo! Yniee. Don't cry." Hobi gives a comforting hug to Yn.

YN stops crying and Jin says.

"Ok now, our Yniee will cut the cake." Jin says smiling sweetly at Yn.

Everyone celebrates YN's birthday and she feeds everyone cake.

"This is the best birthday of my life." Yn says happily.

"We are glad to be the reason of your smile." Namjoon says showing his dimple smile.

"Oh, btw we brought some gifts for you." Tae says giving his famous Boxy smile.

"Really! You don't have to." Un says hesitantly.

"Please! It's your birthday." Jimin says pleading.

"Ok, but y'all also have to accept the gift I brought for y'all." Yn says

"Okay, done." Taehyung says agreeing to Yn.

YN gets 8 gifts, one from each, and one more from all of them together.
Then she gives them the gift she brought for them.

Her gift :-

"This is not as big as your gift, but please accept

"This is not as big as your gift, but please accept." Yn says hesitantly.

"Are you kidding, these are so cute." Jungkook says complimenting.

"Btw, this doesn't look like you bought it. Is it by any chance handmade?" Rm asks Yn.

"Umm....., Yeah I made it before coming to Korea, so that, if I ever get a chance to meet you, then I'll give you. But, I never knew I will meet you all so soon." Yn says happily.

"That's really very nice." Taehyung compliments.

Then they all celebrated her birthday. They enjoyed so much, she was thanking God, for making her birthday this much special. She was just wishing, that this moment never ends.

Hey everybody, I'm here with a new part.
I hope you all liked it.
Please show some love by votes and comments
Thank you
💜Borahae 💜