PART XIV

Yn's POV :-

8:30 p.m.

Here, I'm checking the parcel Namjoon oppa sent. It's just like a normal smartwatch. I again checked the box to see the watch's manual, there was a note attached with it. There was written:-

Please, call on this phone number after opening the parcel.

+82 010 xxxx xxxx

I called on that phone number. Someone picked up after two rings.

?? : Hello? Who is this?

Yn : Uh! This is Yn! Actually, I got this phone number with the manual. It has to call on this phone number.

HYBE staff : Oh! This is a HYBE staff this side, Miss Yn. So, I would like you to follow the instructions, I'm telling. Your personal information won't be harmed, this is to make sure that the device sent to you, is working properly or not. All clear?

Yn : Yes.

HYBE staff : Ok! So, you'll see a little round red button on the right side of the watch, please press it.

As told, I pressed it and a text displayed on the watch, i.e., ' location sent ' .

HYBE staff : Good, we got your location. Please confirm your location. ' xxx dormitory '. Is it correct?

Yn : Yes! Its correct.

HYBE staff : Thats good! So, whenever you feel like, you're being followed or someone clicked you photo, you've to immediately press that button. In case, you're in somewhere dark, then don't worry, this button is radium coated.

Yn : Ok, Thank you for instructions.

HYBE staff : You're welcome. If you face any problem, please call on this number. We'll be there to help you in all ways we can. Please make sure to keep the smartwatch charged all the time, in order to avoid any inconvenience. Please, keep the location always on. Connect the watch to your phone, then we'll send a app link from this number only. You'll have to download that application, in all the devices you have. It will give your all devices location to us. For any further information, please call us. Thank you for your cooperation.

Beeeeepp....

Wow, amazing! To be honest, right now I feel like an agent, who's sent on a mission in my enemy's territory.

Let's go for a night walk.

.....

I thought to go on a night walk, but guess what, I'm sitting here in a convenience store eating ramyeon, haha. Suddenly, something, more like someone catches my eye. A boy with his camera pointed towards me.

'Is he clicking my picture? No, it can't be, I'm thinking too much. I'm not someone too pretty, who will get photographed in every single corner of Earth.'

I finished my ramyeon fast and got out of the convenience store. Of course, I payed for the ramyeon before.

I started to walk fast, and went in a crowded place.

.......

I huffed as I reached my room. Oh my God, this was my first experience of being followed. I will surely remember to buy a pepper spray and a taser pen.

I have homework to do, but I'm exhausted. Thank God it's weekend tomorrow.

I texted my parents and brother good night and then went to sleep. I will search for taekwondo classes tomorrow too. Its gonna be a long day.

.......

?? POV :-

Today you escaped, but we still have time. I will surely catch you, just because of you, my sister is not able to sleep. But, from tomorrow, you'll suffer too.

Hey everybody.

Hope y'all are fit and fine.

Did you guys enjoyed this part. Please tell me by your votes and comments.

I wont be able to post frequently, cause my most important exams are near, so please cooperate.

Thank you.

💜Borahae💜