PART XVIII

The day of hearing :-

"Criminal Im Joon-ho is sentenced to life imprisonment, for the said crimes done by him, i.e., human trafficking, child labour, organ trafficking, violence, domestic violence, 4 murders." The judge says hitting gavel on sound block. He stands up and bows infront of everyone, everyone bow back.

"With this the case is dismissed, there will be no further hearings for this case until the case is reopened by Party A or Party B. You all may go now." Judge's assistant says, then follows the judge.

Everyone in the courtroom was happy as they got justice, victims' families came and thanked Yn and BTS for getting proper investigation done. Yn never thought that, this case that she thought was all about her, wasn't just about her, but it also gave justice to the victims, whose family wasn't able to win the cases. Im Jun-Ho was actually a son of a famous businessman, so he always got himself covered by bribing some officials. But, this time the case was not against some poor family, but a world known boyband BTS. ARMYs from all countries were making pressure on lawyer and judge, one wrong move and they will be out from their firms, and will never get any job anywhere.

Victims' families came towards bts and yn and one of them spoke, "Thank you so much to all of you, if you people had not got our cases reopened, we would have never got justice. May God give you happiness and prosperity."

All the BTS members and Yn together bow in front of them, making all of them bow back.

"Why don't we celebrate this day of happiness?" An elderly main named Seon -woo says.

"Yes, of course, this is a great idea." RM replies.

"So, we will book a hote-"

"No-no, I own a restaurant, not very luxurious, but yeah, I will tell my staffs to make high class dishes." Seon-woo says.

"Really, thats so nice, ahjusshi, and no need to ask them to make 'high class' dishes, we also eat simple meals like everyone." Jin politely replies.

"Thats a very good thing." 

"One more thing, I will help making everything." Jin says.

"Oh no, you don't need to, we'll handle everthing." Seonwoo's wife Mi-ra says.

"Please ahjumma, let us help, I also want to make some Indian dishes, please." Yn says showing puppy eyes.

"Omo, how can I say no to these pretty eyes." Mi-ra says batting Yn's head.

"Ok then, its final we are throwing a party at Seon-woo ahjusshi's restaurant." Jhope days, smiling brightly, causing everyone to close their eyes due to too much brightness. 

Time skip - a year later :-

Everything was going well, BTS received a lot of awards. Right now all the members were gone for their mandatory military training. Yn completed her Korean language learning course. She was now in Busan for her bachelors and the good thing was that her college was near Jungkook's birth home, she often goes to meet his parents, they treat her like their own daughter. Somewhere in her heart, Jungkook's mom has accepted Yn as her daughter-in-law, she knows Jungkook and Yn like each other, but haven't confessed, yet. Its like Jungkook's mother have decided to make Yn her daughter-in-law, but, she's waiting for Yn to complete her studies and achieve her dreams, she doesn't want to ruin someone's life by becoming selfish. 

Jungkook's mother was in her thoughts when her chain of thoughts was broken by the sound of door bell ringing. She went towards the door and checked the camera, there was a girl with pretty eyes, she said, "Eommonie, I came." 

Hey everyone, how are you all? 

I am really very sorry, I was not able to update. From now on, i'll try updating regularly.

Love ya all!!❤️

💜Borahae💜