PART XII

Author's POV :-

Everyone including Yn and Jungkook were having a good time chit-chatting. Jungkook was taking secret glances at Yn time to time and whenever Yn notices, he just start looking elsewhere. And this cute act of Jungkook didn't go unnoticed by his mother.

Jungkook's mother smiled and again started talking and suddenly called Yn, "Yn"

"Yes, Aunty." Yn replied.

"Can I ask you a question?"

"Of course, you can. Why are asking for permission?" Yn laughed a little.

"Do you have a boyfriend?"

YN's POV :-

"Do you have a boyfriend?" Aunty (Jungkook's mother) asked me, with a hope of me answering no in her eyes?!

"Umm.... No" I answered. "Why did you ask this?" I questioned.

"Ahem- nothing just asked. You're very pretty, I thought you had a boyfriend. Haha" She answered, clearing her throat and laughed a little.

"Oh! Thank you aunty." I smiled and said.

..............

1 Hour Later (9 p.m.) :-

"Oh! It's 9 p.m. already." Jungkook's aunt spoke up, checking her phone.

"Oh! It's late. I think, I should leave now." I said putting my phone in my purse.

"No! How will you go to your dorm." Jungkook's dad asked.

"I'll take a taxi."

"No! Come with me. I'm going home anyways. Kook will drop us." Minji eonnie said, bringing the sleeping Minjun from the room.

"No, seriously. Please don't trouble yourself I'll go."

"Yn, try to understand, it's not safe for to be out late in a foreign country. "

jungkook's uncle (Minjae) said in a stern voice.

"Okey, then." I said in a defeated voice.

"Good" Everyone (except Yn) spoke simultaneously, then paused for a second looking at eachother and started laughing.

...............

"Byee, aunt yumi. Will meet you again. And it was fun to be with you." I said to JK's aunt.

"Thanks, sweetheart." She replied.

"Aunt Mirae, please give me a call too, after reaching Busan." I said to JK's mother.

She smiled and said," Okey, honey. And always keep on calling me, whenever you feel like talking to someone. I'm like your mother too. Your mother sometimes won't be able to talk to you because of time difference. It's not much, but still." She said hugging me.

"Aww!! You're making me cry." I spoke with off the single tear, that dropped because of her unlimited motherly Love.

"Okey!! Now go. It's too late already." Uncle Jungsook said caressing my head.

"Okey, then. Bye everyone." I said and bowed.

Aunt Mirae called Minji eonnie and said something in her ear.

I was going to open the door for the backseat, but Minji eonnie stopped me, "stop, Yn."

I stopped and looked at her perplexed. Then she spoke, "Please, sit on the passenger seat. Minjun is sleeping, so I'll lay him down on the seat."

"Oh okay! But let me open the door for you." I said and opened the door. Mouthing a small thank you she sat inside.

I walked towards the passenger seat, Jungkook ran and opened the door. I smiled at his gentleman behaviour and a mouthed a small thank you to him.

Author's POV :-

Jungkook sat on the driver seat and then looked at Minji and Yn and asked,

"Should I start driving?"

"Ye-"

"No! Wait." Yn said interrupting Minji.

"What happened?" Jungkook asked.

"I am not able put seatbelt." Yn said and unknowingly pouted a little.

Seeing her small pout Jungkook smiled, before hovering over her to put her seatbelt.

Her eyes widened, seeing him hovering over her. He put her seatbelt on and stared in her eyes, both of them were having a staring contest. Minji on the backseat was enjoying the drama, while eating popcorn, which God knows from where came. But then later cleared her throat causing both of them to come back to their sense.

After realising the situation, Yn blushed a little, causing Jungkook to smirk. Yn saw his smirk and blushed even more remembering all the fanfictions she read till now.

..........

Jungkook dropped Minji at her house, as she insisted so. Now, only Yn and Jungkook were left. Yn was getting bored so she asked Jungkook, if she could play the radio, to which he agreed. She played the radio but-

"Take it off now girl just take it off"

Realising what song was playing, Yn widened her eyes and Jungkook paled, cause he forgot to remove the cassette. Yn and Jungkook looked at each other then diverted their eyes. Yn tried to stop the song but you know, we can't do anything when fate wanna play dirty, she accidentally increased the volume.

She widened her eyes more as if it was even possible, even if it was her eye balls would be out of the sockets. Jungkook stopped the car on the roadside and hurriedly stopped the song and changed the cassette to soft songs. He sighed and looked at Yn, who was hiding her face in her hands, and smiled remembering everything that happened few minutes ago.

Both of them didn't talk in the whole ride to Yn's dorm.

.............

Jungkook stopped his car infront of YN's dorm, and opened the door for her.

"Thank you." Yn smiled and said.

Both of them looked at each and started laughing remembering the embarrassing situation that happened in the car.

But, as we all know that our life is like a bumpy road, we keep on facing ups and downs. Just like that, these two future partners didn't know what is coming in their way.

Heyooo folks!
How are you all??

Did you guys liked this part? Let me know why your votes and comments. If there are any mistakes please let me know.

And I'm really very grateful to you all, for supporting me and I can't believe it, this book surpassed 2k VIEWS.

I'm really very thankful to you guys. Please show little more support and follow me on Instagram (hey_itslipika)

DM me, if you have any ideas on oneshots or for a book. I'll make sure to use them. 

And please do take a look at my another book BACK IN TIME KTh FF.

Thank you.

💜Borahae💜