Tacos

When Tony woke up, he felt many things. One of many feelings he felt was immense exhaustion. He could never just go to sleep and wake up refreshed. Another was a physical sensation, relaxed but sturdy. He classified this as another human being. Tony Stark never cuddled his one-night stands. He had a reputation to uphold for Christ’s sake. But if he was especially fucked up and drunk off his ass he’s been known to slip up a couple of times. He also noted his chosen person for the night did not have boobs and that was just not right.

“Woah, What the fuck?” Stark tried for anger, but it only came out as raspy. His throat was noticeably dry. 

“Good morrow, Anthony.”

Tony scrambled off  Loki quickly once his mind put two and two together. 

“Why the hell are you in my room? On my bed. In my arms!”

“We were in each other's arms, Anthony. I know you are, but no need to be so self-deluded.”

“Loki! A fucking explanation!”

“Do you fear we bedded? Oh, sorry. As you would say, fucked?”

Sudden fear filled Tony. He wasn’t thinking about that, but he initially thought he was in bed after such actions. They didn’t. Of course not. The fear must have been evident on his face because-

“Please, Anthony. I would never take advantage of you,” He smiled, still lying in the mess of blankets on Tony’s bed. His obsidian-colored hair sprawled on his white pillow. He was pretty. His hair was so dark, and his eyes were so fucking green, and-

“I’m not gay.” Fuck. That was not what he meant to say. Loki looked confused for a split second before he burst into laughter.  His laugh ended quickly and took place of a groan. Loki’s face scrunched up in pain as he clutched his injured torso. 

Right, he’s injured. Where the hell did my awareness go?

“Of course, you aren’t Anthony, of course.”

Tony didn’t like the sound of that. He was very condescending about it. All-knowing. He didn’t know shit. Still, he let Loki talk.

“You were… experiencing great distress. You couldn’t breathe. Or even stand on your own,” Loki said this as if it was pathetic what Tony went through. It wasn’t, but Loki didn’t feel like being particularly nice anymore. “ A panic attack. I sedated you and carried you to your bed. By the time I placed you upon your sheets, I was too tired from the magic used and the physical trek I took up the stairs. By the way, why so many?”

Tony was furious. “You magicked me?”

“I would not believe you would have wanted to live through that and come out exhausted and mentally shit, would you? I didn’t know what to do. So I did the most logical thing.”

“Use magic on me without permission?” Tony yelled.

“Fine, next time you live through your worst nightmare, I’ll just let you fucking cry about it! Does everything I do have to have ill intent?” Loki matched.

A knock from the door silenced both of them. The atmosphere changed. You could hear a pin drop.

“Uhh, Tony? Who are you arguing with?”

That voice was Clint

“Just wanted to check on you…I brought you food. Tacos.

Silence.

“Who’s in there with you?”

Loki’s appearance changed. Not by much, but he was still a different person. His eyes were a blue that could rival Thor’s. His once-pale skin was noticeably tanned and long locks of raven-colored hair turned short and… Ginger? Brown? A reddish brown. He spoke.  Tony felt his literal soul leave his body.

“His boyfriend,” Loki claimed to the door. His accent was faded, but the amount of mischief in his person never left.