EPILOGUE

"Papa, mama, si Cole po... boyfriend ko." She finally told her parents, her whole family even, about our relationship. I was happy. Literally feeling like on cloud 9. Sadly, Kei and I had to go back in the hospital to continue with our duties. Nagpaalam muna muna kami sa pamilya ni Sab at tsaka kami hinatid ni Red sa labas.

"Pasayahin mo siya, pare."  Red spoke before I could even unlock my car. From my peripherical vision, Kei stopped shortly in completely entering his car. Humarap ako kay Red at tumango. "I will."

"Si Sab, matapang 'yan alam ko. Minsan inaasar ko pa nga siya na parang siga na lalake," he chuckled at the thought. "Pero may kahinaan din 'yan na ayaw lang ipakita dahil ayaw makaabala, so please make her feel like there's nothing for her to worry about. I don't want her feeling lonely ever again."

This might be the first time I saw Red look this serious. He was often playful. Palagi nga sila nag-aaway ni Sab, e.

"Prinsesa namin ni Kei 'yan. Inalagaan naman 'yan mula dati kaya please, kung hindi mo kaya o ayaw mo na, ibalik mo na lang siya sa amin. Ako na mag-aalaga..." I shook my head lightly with a soft smile pasted on my lips.

"You can trust me," tumango siya as saka ako yinakap.

"Lover, can you zip up my back please?" I walked towards her to help dress up while my dress shirt still undone. Her eyes twinkled, looking at her reflection on the mirror. She wore a beige one shoulder long gown that hugged her figure well with a flowy end at the bottom. I gathered all her hair at one side before pulling the zipper up and trailed soft kisses on her shoulder while encircling my arm around her.

"Kyzer..." she whimpered. "Ano ka ba, late na nga tayo tas magpapalate ka," she scolded me before pushing me away lightly.

I chuckled when she faced me with a glare. Binigay ko lang sakanya 'yung necktie para ayos niya sakin. She buttoned up my dress shirt, fixing my sleeves and collar before fixing my tie on me. Sinuot niya na rin sa akin ang vest ko. I wore a 3-piece beige suit and a brown necktie, matching the wedding's motif.

Maaga pa naman actually, but Sabrina wanted to go early. Well, she had to as the maid of honor.

Myrene and Kian's

That's what written in fancy big font up in the entrance. It was their wedding day.

"Congratulations, bro." I finally caught up to where Kian was and I shook hands with him. He had been occupied since awhile ago, greeting the guests. The wedding finished successfully. Sabrina even cried, getting emotional for her best friend which caused Myrene to cry and Erin as well. Speaking of the three, they were at the dance floor giggling loudly while sharing teasing remarks with each other, which I'm sure a number of people could clearly hear.

I could only laugh and enjoy the sight of my girlfriend having fun with her friends.

"Kayo, kailan?" Kian asked beside me.

A smile remains on my face, while my eyes are still fixed on my future wife.

Not now, but soon.

Hindi naman kami nagmamadali. Madami pa kami gustong abutin, and we remain supportive with each other for that. And besides, alam na naming dalawa na pupunta din kami doon.

Sabrina turned around, head shifting in all directions in attempts of finding my figure. When she finally saw me, her face brightened up and she proudly raised the bouquet she was holding. She caught it during the bouquet toss, indicating a hope that she was next in line.