HONEYBEE

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

EVERYONE KNEW THAT Roman Ember was a crooked salesman. He bargained way over the prices he should've for something as small as a cake. He also tended to charge overprice if the customer was there longer than he wanted.

Which was all his doing in the first place. Roman was graced with two children. A little boy which he named Idris and a darling little girl the mother named Aerilyn. Idris grew up to be much like his father. A thief and a liar, something his step-mother wasn't overly thrilled with but Aerilyn was the sweet little girl every parent wanted. Aerilyn wasn't spoilt and greedy like her brother, she was grateful for what she got when she had worked for it.

Aerilyn wasn't a problem child. She wouldn't nag her mother to do anything. She would sit outside and play with the flowers and talk to the birds that would sit at her feet. Aerilyn Ember was a happy child. Well that was until the wicked old lady had entered town. A rumour had gone around that an old hag was searching high and low for a prophecy child. A golden child who could weild the power she wanted. The child that was Aerilyn. Of course this witch wasn't going to kidnap a child but she could bring out the power within them.

It was hardly a shock to Aerilyn the day her father had gotten arrested. All the scams and lies had finally caught up to him. Furthermore when her brother had gotten arrested for making some deadly potion and selling it to upper-class people. Aerilyn adored the quiet but she couldn't help but feel for her mother. Yes her father was a scumbag and a horrible man at times but he still loved Aerilyn's mother and she him.

Aerilyn hated seeing her mother like that. So she does something she least expects to do. She finally accepts the help from a man who had been trying to help her since the very beginning. Well her early teens if we're being specific. A man people referred to as being the devil himself. Especially with the bargains he drew and pain he created.

Aerilyn Ember had accepted the help from Kaz Brekker.

*ੈ✩‧₊˚