prologue

*ੈ✩‧₊˚ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐖𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍

Tranquility crept into the gloomy village . Shadows peering into the decrepit houses. An eerie presence lingered throughout the village. A plum hood cloaking her disfigured face and aging hair. A crescent moon hung in the firmament illuminating a soft glow off all the slumbering children. While some lay in pools of coal. 

The woman herself was Caerlion Swan or as she was formerly kenned as 'the waking woman'.

A 'waking woman' much akin to herself was a woman who hunted town to town probing for a prophecy child. A child who held the power they wanted. Caerlion had her eye on a special little girl, one who had no clue of the power she held. A saccharine girl by the name of Aerilyn Ember. The dark haired girl shone more refulgent than a star in Caerlion's ocular perceivers. Lights commenced to dim down in the village as more children drifted into a slumber.

All but the prodigy child herself. Aerilyn. She tossed and turned her head on a straw pillow sobbing out for her mother. One thing Caerlion found was that Aerilyn Ember held a more vigorous power than she originally conceived. The little girl could optically discern the woman that would endeavor to kill her, ''Oh Aer it's alright, Mama's here that witch can't harm you.'' Lilith soothed her daughter, rubbing a hand up and down her back. Aerilyn clutching her rabbit proximate to her chest.

┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚  °┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚  °

NOTE| I'm so sorry this is so short but schools keeping me busy and I wanted to write for you guys but I hope you enjoyed anyway.