Cookie Runnelia

It's home to the Missing Cookie Quintet, the Cookie Council, the Gingerbread Gang, and all known Cookies of the Cookie Run Franchise.

Vanillatopia (The Vanilla Kingdom)
A realm of peace, harmony and healing. Heaven for pilgrims from around the Earthbread. It's founded on a serene plateau to the east of the Secret Fig Forest. It's located at the center of Cookie Runnelia. It used to be ruled by Pure Vanilla Cookie before he disappeared. But he entrusted Moonlight Cookie to keep in charge of his beloved medieval-themed city. The Vanilla Castle was his home but is turned into a meeting place for the Cookie Council and a temple for his memory. Moonlight Cookie's position is the closest to the Vanilla Castle. Strawberry Cookie, Cream Cookie, the Gingerbread Twins, Clover Cookie, Cookiemals, and all of their friends live there too.

Berryburg (The Hollyberry Kingdom)
A tropical land, full of romance, passion and excitment. Isolated from the rest of the continent by towering mountains, this kingdom of the jungles relies on sail and sea trade. It's located on the west side of Cookie Runnelia. It used to be ruled by Hollyberry Cookie before her sudden disappearance. She left behind a will saying Sea Fairy should look after the woodland town. The Hollyberry Mansion (which is a mansion like palace) is now a temple for Hollyberry's honor. Sear Fairy's place is near the mansion. Custard Cookie III, Princess Cookie, Knight Cookie, and Tiger Lily Cookie lives there too, with the rest of their friends.

Golden Cheese Valley (The Golden Cheese Kingdom)
Infinite wealth and ambition. Nestled deep within the Creamcake Mountains, the Golden Cheese Kingdom is famous for its rich fairy tales, ensured by its large deposits of precious cheese ore. It's located in the north of Cookie Runnelia. It used to be run by Golden Cheese Cookie before she went missing. However, she leaves her modern yet Egyptian themed city to Fire Spirit Cookie's care. The Golden Cheese Palace is now a temple dedicated to Golden Cheese Cookie. Fire Spirit Cookie's place is so close to it. Skater Cookie, Soda Cookie, Kiwi Cookie, and their friends live at Golden Cheese Valley too.

Cacaopolis (The Dark Cacao Kingdom)
Endurance, strength, and honor. The Dark Cocoa Kingdom was founded on the edge of Giant Icing Ridge, a land with eternal snowfall that awaits a harsh life and perseverance. It is famous for its noble warriors, bound by a strict code of honor. It's located in the south of Cookie Runnelia. It used to be run by Dark Cacao Cookie before his sudden disappearance. He chose Wind Archer Cookie to take the lead of his quant village when he's gone. The Dark Cacao Tower (which is a tower like castle) is now a temple for Dark Cacao Cookie. Wind Archer's home is close to the tower. Chili Pepper Cookie, Red Pepper Cookie, Walnut Cookie, Rougefort Cookie, Peppermint Cookie and all of their friends live in the city.

Blancatropica (The White Lily Kingdom)
It's located on the east side of Cookie Runnelia. White Lily Cookie once ruled it before she went missing in action. Before leaving, she left Millennial Tree Cookie in charge of her lovely flower themed city. The White Lily Manor(which is manor like palace) is now a temple for her honor. Millennial Tree's place is close to the manor. Wizard Cookie, Alchemist Cookie, Vampire Cookie, Cinnamon Cookie, and their friends live there as well.