The Stones of Cookie Magic

Five gems provide the magic of Cookies. Each one represents the ingredients used in the cookies for them to come to life. They were made from Soul Jam of the purest and frozen until they're solid as rocks. The Cookie Quintet had these baked within them for safekeeping so that no evil could corrupt it.

The Pink Stone- This stone represents the Sugar Crystals used within the Cookies' recipe. It takes the form of a pink heart. Hollyberry Cookie is the one with the Pink Stone, which is placed on her trusty shield.

The Yellow Stone- This stone represents the Silky Butter used in the recipe. It takes the form of a yellow isosceles right triangle like gem shape. Golden Cheese Cookie bears the rock on her golden crown.

The Green Stone- This stone represents the Moonlight in the recipe. It takes the form of a green flower. White Lily Cookie has the rock on her white lily themed staff.

The Purple Stone- The stone represents the Mysterious Whispers of the Cookie recipe. It takes the form of a purple four-point diamond. Dark Cacao Cookie has it on his mighty sword.

The Blue Stone- The stone represents the Life Powder of the recipe. It takes the form of a blue three-leaf clover. Pure Vanilla Cookie has it on his chest.