Strawberry Syrup Cookie

(voiced by Dorothy Fahn) She's the MIA mother of Strawberry Cookie, wife of Strawberry Sprinkle Cookie, and daughter-in-law of Cream Cookie. She's the most famous supermodel and actress. She is where Strawberry Cookie inherited her beauty, body shape, and charm.

Appearance: Her eyes are strawberry red, gorgeous strawberry pink thick wavy hair (but it's shorter than Strawberry Cookie's), sweet strawberry green lipstick lips, and cute seven strawberry seed-like freckles at both ends of her mouth. She is hour glass shaped like her daughter. She wears a white whipped cream shirt embroidered as whipped cream swirls. Her skirt looks like a cake that matches Miss Angel Cake's from Little Audrey, but it has strawberry syrup dripping around at the top and sliced strawberries embroidered around at the bottom of the skirt.

Personality: Unlike her daughter, she's more open-minded, speaks a lot, and is outgoing. She's very cheery, loving, sweet, and happy-go-lucky. Due to her kind and caring nature and body figure, she's a dude magnet. Since she's a fashion model, she has excellent taste in clothing. Unlike her husband, she would love to see her daughter find a gentleCookie to be with her entire life.

She loves her husband and daughter with all of her heart but is scared of her sassy mother-in-law. She's best friends with Rose Cookie and she lets her be Strawberry Cookie's mentor. A year before the Gingerbread Twins came to the world, Strawberry Syrup Cookie went missing during a Cakehound attack on Cookie Runnelia. Some Cookies believe she didn't make it during the attack, but even her family thinks she's still alive.