🌺meet up🌺

Request by
Diamaandlilli
Desc: they meet up with bee boi and drama happens regarding both Tommy and Tubbo being in love with Ranboo.

<I made tubbo a pick me I'm so sorry>
<Tommy pov> Ranboo and I were going to stay with tubbo for the next week or so while looking for a house. We'd finished packing our stuff, then hopped on the bus.
When we got to Tubbo's house, he let us inside then showed us to our rooms.
"I only have one guest room and I think it would be awkward for you guys to share so ranboo, you can sleep in my room." He said dragging ranboo away.
Why was he always like this around guys he liked? He'd just act like a fucking pick me and then ignore me the entire time... and half the time the guys he like were in a relationship and tubbo would kiss them, ON THE LIPS and then go 'sorry.. I've been wanting to do that for like forever.. 😊' it always makes me want to vomit. The entire reason we came to his house was to tell him we're dating and because we wanna move in together but don't have out own house yet. And he just goes and steals 𝘮𝘺 boyfriend and dosnt even ask them if he's okay with it.
"Uh.. actually Tubbo, I'd prefer to sleep in the guest room with Tommy..." Ranboo told him. "Oh.. well see you in the morning big man." Tubbo said winking at Ranboo.
As soon as Tubbo turned around I gagged, making Ranboo giggle a little. Ranboo linked our arms together and we marched off to the guest room to cuddle.
<the next day>
Ranboo and I had walked downstairs to eat, and Ranboo was still half asleep so they laid his head on my shoulder to rest a tad more.
"Morning Ranboo, Tom." Tubbo said, walking downstairs to see us giggling and eating breakfast. "Oh hey Toby." I said. "So Ranboo.. how'd you sleep." Tubbo asked, ignoring me. "Oh uhm.. I slept pretty well.." Ranboo said, awkwardly. "That's good!" Tubbo said, making himself some ceral. "Toms and I were gonna go to the park wanna come with us?" Ran asked tubbo. "Oh of course I'd love to go with you Ranboo!"tubbo answered. "Ran I thought it was supposed to be a date. Just you and me.." I whined. "Tommy, stop trying to exclude me." Tubbo said, acting like the victim. "But it was supposed to our date.." I said again. "I know Hun, I just thought he could come too." My lover said, playing with my hair.
<420 words hahaha>
We got ready to go to the park, and then tubbo came out of his room.
"Ugh! I'm sorry Ranboo, I look like shit!" He said. "No not really." Ranboo said, not looking from his phone. "Hey Toms, you look great!" They added, kissing the top of my head. "Thanks love you don't look too bad yourself." I reply. "Ew Tommy you look like you vomited all over yourself." Tubbo said.
We just ignored him, and walked to the bus stop.
The bus was only two seats wide and Tubbo tried to sit beside Ranboo on 𝘰𝘶𝘳 date. Me and ranboo were on a date and he tried to sit next to 𝘮𝘺 boyfriend. I ended up sitting beside a stranger.
"What's wrong sir?" The lady beside me asked. "I'm goign on a date, and my bestfriend is sitting next to my partner." I grumbled. "Yeesh. I'd hate if that were me. I'm Brooke." She said. "Tom." I introduced myself.
When we got to the park I got Brooke's number because she was very clearly eyeing up tubbo. And if I could set then up, my boyfriend would be mine again.
Then, I spent the entire date, alone as Tubbo was shooing me off everytime I got close. So I ended up just texting Brooke.
"You ready to go babe?" Ran asked me. "Dying to." I told him. "Good cos I can't take much more of that." They said pulling down his mask to kiss me. "I can't wait till we live together Ran." I whisper. "Then we can makeout 24/7." I add. "I know Toms. Just another 5 days." He says grabbing my arse. "Hey, what the fuck!" I shout, slapping their arm away.
We get back to Tubbo's house, and Ranboo and I run to the guest room. Ranboo and I definitely needed some alone time after that trip. He closed the door, locking then climbed onto the bed beside me.
"Hey." I say. "Wanna kiss?" They asks. "Please." I say. "Okay Toms." He says, kissing me desperately almost. We kissed for a few minutes only parting for air. Then tubbo picked the lock, to find me and Ranboo making out.
"What the hell Tommy, you knew I liked them!" Tubbo said angry. "Tubbo, I've been with him for 9 months. You've had 3 other crushes inbetween when we started dating, and now." I said annoyed. "YOURE DATING HIM?!?" Tubbo screeched. "What happened to bros before hoes?!?" "Tubbo, my partner hasn't ever been, isn't, and never will be a hoe." I say, getting angry that tubbo called him a hoe. "C'mon Ranboo, let's go stay with Wilbur until we can find a house." I said, walking over to my suitcase to pack all my stuff up. "Okay." Ranboo said, doing the exact same thing. When we finished, we got on the train to go see Wilbur.
<at Wilbur's house>
<Q lives with Wil btw cos quackbur am I right?>
We got to Wilbur's house, and a disheveled Quackity opened the door.
"What do you to want?" He asked. "We were staying with tubbo til we could get a house, but then he started screaming at us and calling Ranboo a hoe, so we were wondering if we could stay here for a while?" I said. "Fine just don't interrupt me and Wil again." He said sighing, and walking back to his bedroom. We walked inside, and found their guest room before setting all of our stuff down in it. Then we went and sat on the couch to watch a movie. Ranboo chose a horror movie, so I was clinging onto them for the entire thing. He'd fallen asleep with their head on my shoulder. How the hell did he fall asleep during a horror movie? Then, Wilbur walked out of his room, his face red, and hickies all over his neck. "What are you two doing here?" Wilbur asked. "We left Tubbo's after he called Ranboo a hoe several times, and we needed somewhere to stay. It was here or at Phil's, but he has a wife." I explained. "Yea and I have a boyfriend who wants to fuck me 24/7." Wilbur said casually. "L. Mine can sleep through horror movies." I responded. pointing to Ranboo. "Wait 𝘏𝘦'𝘴 the mystery man you talk about non stop?!?" Wilbur asked shocked. "I thought you knew that by now.." I said. "You might wanna do something about... 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘀𝗲." I said pointing towards his neck. "Can't. If I do he'll leave darker ones. Ones that can't be covered." Wil said sad but flustered. "That's why I wear collared shirts and turtlenecks." He added.
<a few weeks later>
We'd finally found a house that we both liked, and bought it. It looked pretty nice, and was in a n area that wasn't too too populated. Of course it would be after people found out that both of us lived there.
<this is the house>

We moved in a few weeks later, then told everyone that we were dating, and living together

We moved in a few weeks later, then told everyone that we were dating, and living together. Just incase anything dumb happened.
1269 words.
Haha
-Ali