🌌Cut! <Part 3>🌌

Tw: mentions of death, hospitals, car accidents
<please tell me if I missed so ething>
Desc : Tommy has this weird ass dream where a e:retire he gets emotional, he swaps to a diffrent au.
<Tommy pov>
I'm walking down to the grocery store to get me and ranboo food. He's come with me. I'm really surprised that nobody is surrounding us. We get to the store, and we buy our food before heading home. On the way home, there is a car that isn't stopping. Ranboo dosnt see it, so I shove him out of the way of the vehicle. Bit that means I'm in the way.
"What the hell Toms-" ranboo starts to say but stops when he sees the car run over my legs. "Ran.. call an ambulance." I tell him. "Can you also hlget me out of the middle of the street?" I add.
He picks me up and brings me to a bench, laying me down on it. When the ambulance gets here, they load me in, there's a distant voice. I can hear ranboo sobbing as they are holding them back. Then, it gets brighter and brighter.
I sit up to find ranboo on the phone right beside me, sobbing.
"But.. hes- he's dead.. Toby." He says. There's a pause. "I- I know.. its just I loved him so much.." He says, sobbing more. "Ran? What's wrong?" I ask.
He turns to look at me his eyes filled with tears. They hug me really tightly.
"My dad died last night.." He sobs. "Oh.. I'm sorry to hear that darling. "I thought you were talking about me because I just woke up from a dream where a car ran over my legs." I say. "I love you Toms.." They say. "I love you more." I respond, kissing him. "I know." They say. "Wanna make out to make you feel better?" I say. "No.." He sobs. "Kisses?" I ask. "Yea..." He says.
I kiss them repeatedly. Until he starts giggling. Then, I bite his lip. He gasps, and I slip my tounge into his mouth. We make out for about a minute, before Toby interrupts us
"Uhm.. I'm still here..." He says. "Wha- oh uh sorry tubbo.." Ranboo apologizes.
Tubbo hangs up, and we go back to making out.
I wake up in a hospital room with a doctor on one side, and Ranboo on the other.
"He's awake!" The doctor says. "I'll leave you two to it." The doctor adds, walking away. "Hi toms." Ranboo says. "Hey ran.. what happened?" I ask. "D'you not remember?" He asks, concerned. "No?" I say. "You are so loud." He whispers in my ear. "Wha-.." I say, as my face heats up. "What?" Ranboo asks innocently. "Fuck you..." I say. "Mmm... other way around." He teases. <Tommy is trans masc in this au and still has a uterus> "I hate you Ran.." I say. "Love you more." He says kissing my cheek. "Oh and uh.. the doctor says you'll have to go off testosterone for 9 months as to not damage the baby." He adds, walking away.
The doctor walks back in, and says we can leave.
I wake up AGAIN. This time, I'm in my house. But not my usual house.. a
different house..
"Tommy!" Ranboo says running in the room. "Yea?" I ask. "D'you remember what today is?" He asks. "No. Sorry" I answer. "C'mon we talked about this last night!" He giggles. " I can't remember what I was doing 10 minutes ago. How d'you expect me to remember last night?" I say to him. "Do you genuinely not remember?" He asks, looking heartbroken. "N- no sorry ran." I tell him. "Never mind. Hopefully tubbo remembers. Bye toms." He says, kissing me before leaving my house.
I wake up again. The hell is going on? Now, I'm flying.
"You good toms?" I hear something ask. "Uh.. yea I'm fine. Just zoned out!" I say. "I focus on flying then I get tired, and dive straight down. I land slowly, and ranboo comes up to me.
"You're stupidly cool tricks are why I married you and your personality. And looks." He says. "Married?" I ask. "Yea do you not remember?" He asks. "My brain isn't working properly today and I don't know why." I tell him.
I wake up once again. This time I'm standing, with ranboo kneeling infront of me.
"Toms, will you marry me?" He asks. I go to speak but no words come out so I just nod. He kisses me, and them, I wake up again. "What the fuck?!" I shout. I open my eyes to see ranboo and another guy kissing. "Toms- I can explain!" He shouts. "No! There's nothing to explain!" I shout.
Again. This time I don't notice.
"We're breaking up!" I shout. Ranboo looks at me stunned. Then a mechanical voice says: "𝗪- 𝘄- 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁? 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗱𝗶𝗱 𝗜 𝗱𝗼?" "No it's not you. I zoned out and I was daydreaming that you were cheating on me even though I know you'd never do that! And I got mad... sorry." I say.
Again.
I'm making out with ranboo. I wanna stay here forever. Then, there's a crash and a bang as the door slams open.
"What the hell are you doing?" The man at the door asks. "Dad- it's not what it looks like-" ranboo says.
Again. I'm glad I'm out of there
Now my mom is calling. I grab it.
"Hello?" I say. "Toms you were supposed to call me an hour ago!" She said. "Sorry mum I forgot.." I say.
I wake up for what is hopefully the last time, breathing really hard, and propping myself up as if I had just had a nightmare.
"Toms love? You okay?" Ranboo says rolling over to look at me. "Yea.. I'm fine.. just a nightmare." I tell them. "Okay. D'you want anything?" He asks softly. "You." I tell them, pulling him in to a hug. "Okay. I love you toms." The say. "Love you more." I say.
𝕰𝖓𝖉
1006 words
@Diamaandlilli
Here ya go.