🌌Party shenanigans 🌌

Desc: Ranboo and Tommy go to a party and get drunk. They wake up in a bed together without their shirts on.

<Ranboo pov>
"RI, MOXX LETS GO!" I shout upstairs. "We're coming Leigh!" Moxxie shouts back, dragging Corri behind dim.
We hop into the car, and drive to the party.

<rans fit>I knock on the door, and Arti opens it

<rans fit>
I knock on the door, and Arti opens it. Corri hugs Arti before peppering it's face in kisses.
"Hi love." Corri says. "Hey." Arti says back.
I walk in past them, to see a man looking exceedingly embarrassed.

<That's the fit he's wearing

<That's the fit he's wearing.>
"Uh- Tommy?" I say, as he looks at me. "Oh uh... hey Ryleigh.." He says. "Why are you wearing that?" I ask him. "Uh... I lost a bet to Toby.." He answers, embarrassed. "Oh.. okay.. wanna get a drink?" I say. "Sure!" He says, linking arms with me.
We walk to Arti's kitchen, to get drinks then go sit in the living room. After we finish our drinks, there's a group of people playing truth or dare and Tommy wants to join them. So we go and sit in the circle.
"Tommy, truth or dare?" Someone in the circle asks. "Dare! I'm not a pussy!" He says. "Okay. I dare you... to... sit on that guys lap for the rest of the game." They say, pointing to me. "Okay!" Tommy says very confident.
He comes and sits on my lap, and we just stay there for the rest of the game.
After the game, we go and get more drinks and just chill for a bit. After a little while, Tommy starts acting weird and saying weird things.
"Ya know Ryleigh? You're really pretty.." He says. "Oh! Uh thank you?" I say. "I'm really tired.." He says, cuddling into my lap and laying his head on my chest.
<3rd person>
After he falls asleep, Ranboo takes a sip of Tommy's drink to see if that's why he was acting weird. 'It tastes fine... why does it taste so good?' Ranboo thinks to himself. They take another sip or two... or the whole drink.. and he starts to feel a bit tipsy. They drag Tommy up to one of Arti's guest rooms, and pull him into the bed. Tommy wakes up, and hugs Ranboo tightly.
"Hey hottie. What're you doin here?" He asks. "I dunno. What're you doin?" Ranboo responds. "Admiring how hot you are." He says, running his hands up the taller's sides. "You're really cute!" Ranboo tells him. "Oh?" Tommy smirks. "Mhm!" Ranboo says, pulling him closer. "Wanna have some fun?" Tommy asks the brunette. "What kind of fun?" Ranboo asks. "This kind." Tommy answers, pulling off his shirt. "Hell yea.." ranboo says.
<timeskip cos I'm lazy>
<Tommy pov>
I wake up on Ryleigh's chest, to find him hugging me tightly. My head is throbbing. I look at Ryleigh, to see they don't have a shirt on. I feel the blood rush to my cheeks. Ryleigh wakes up, and his cheeks flush red too.
"Gah! My head hurts. " They whisper shout. "Me too." I say "D'you know why both of us are shirtless?" I add. "No. I'm assuming you don't either because you're asking me." He answers. "I think I have an idea..." I say, noticing their neck is purple. "What d'you think happened?" He asks. "Go look in the mirror." I tell them.
He gets up, and walks to the bathroom. They walk back into the room, face bright red. I sit up, and his face goes darker red.
"What?" I ask. "You might wanna look at your chest.." They tell me. "What do you-" I ask, looking down. "O-oh.." I say. "Yea.." He says. "I bet Corri and Arti aren't any better." I joke, trying to change the subject. "Yea.." They say. "I have a feeling I asked you last night.. but uh.. would you want to be my boyfriend?" He asks, face bright red. "Of course I would." I say, after kissing their cheek. "Well 𝗯𝗮𝗯𝗲, wanna go to a café for breakfast?" He asks. "Sure! Hottie." I say, teasing them a little. "Let's get going then!" He says a bit too exited. "We need shirts on first Ry.." I say. "I know Toms. I'm not an idiot." They giggle. "You are the biggest idiot ever." I say, kissing his cheek.
We get our shirts back on, and head out.
𝕰𝖓𝖉