transfer

Desc: Ryleigh transfers to England for grade 11 <I think that's year 12> and falls in love w/ Tommy

<Ranboo pov>
I had arrived at the new school, with nothing but my lunch and a binder.
I walked into the office of
Essempei Secondary School, and talked to the secretary for a little bit. Eventually, I was brought to my class.

"Ryleigh?" The teacher asks.
"Yup." I nod.
"Wonderful. I'm Mrs. Fenwick. But you can call me Grace" She said.
"How about you introduce yourself to the class?" Grace said.
"Y-yea sure. Uh... I'm Ryleigh, I'm 16, uh.. I'm American if you couldn't tell, uh.. I go by He/They and I've been on the American football team since I was 10." I introduce myself.
"Wonderful Ryleigh. Go sit beside Tommy." Grace said.
"Yeah?" A blond said, his head shooting up.
"Tommy raise your hand please." Grace asks him.

The Blond raises his hand and I go sit beside him.
He smiles at me softly then goes back to doing his work. Turns out we share every class.

October rolls around, and everything is starting to look haloween-y. And people are asking other people to the dance. Which is obviously October 30th. Over the corse of the month and a half I've been here, me and Tommy have grown really close. I was thinking of asking him to go. As friends of course.

"Hey Toms." I say, sitting down at the table with the blond.
"Hey ranboob." He greets me.
"So I was thinking, the Halloween dance is coming up, and I was wondering if you wanted to go with me?" I asked.
"Yea sure. In- in what way?" He asks, blushing a little.
"Whatever way you want." I answer.
"Oh.." He says, blushing more vibrantly. "Well, see you there." He kisses my cheek then runs off. Well, more like skips away.

I feel my face heat up immensely. My crush just kissed my cheek.
And yes I know what you're thinking 'Oh Ranboo why him of all people? Hes super annoying.' Because he's really caring and sweet when you get to know him. And besides, he's really handsome.

"I gotta go get ready." Ryleigh said.
"K. Go get ready I'll finish the story." Tommy responded

<the day of the dance>
<Tommy pov>
I'd been pasing back and forth in the kitchen, waiting for Ryleigh to arrive and whisk me away to the Halloween dance.
I'd been wearing a black suit with an orange shirt underneath and a purple tie. When Ryleigh showed up, they were wearing a purple suit with wite shirt and black tie. We walked down to the school, and into the gym. The place was decorated to the brim with black, orange, purple, and green streamers.
We walked around for a bit then got some drinks before dancing for a little while. Turns out the drinks were spiked by someone, and so we were now drunkly making out in the locker room. Both of us being all over the other. By the end of the night, I had 7 hickies, while Ryleigh had atleast double that.
He walked me back home, we shared one last kiss, and then they were on his way.

"And that kids is how me and your father had our first kiss." I tell my 3 children.
"Dada, can we go trick or treating now. The youngest,  Micheal complained.
"Yup." I said standing up.

Micheal was dressed as a pig, while the twins, Clementine and Shroud were a Moth and spider respectfully.

"Ry! Darling! It's time to go!" I call for my husband.
"I'm coming Toms!" They called, laughing.
"Well hurry up or we're leaving without your hot arse." I flirted.
"Not as Sexy as yours!" He called back.
"Ewwwww" the twins said.
"Oh come on you two, you're both 11, I think you can handle me and your father flirting." I laughed.
"K. I'm ready. Let's go." Ryleigh said, running down the stairs and giving me a kiss on the cheek.

Ryleigh and I had decided to go as eachother.
Seeing him in my classic red shirt was pretty cute.
His clothes were way too big for me but we made it work.

We took the kids our for trick or treating, and then after they went to bed ate some of their candy. Not Clem's though. Because she counts. Daily. Then all hell would break loose.

After eating some of their candy, and finishing the rest of ours, we head to bed.

754 words.
Happy Halloween special everyone.
🎃💀⛓🧙‍♀️😈