🌌Make Out Before Stake Out🌌

Desc: Ranboo and Tommy are spies, and are supposed to go spy on someone, but make out instead.
<tw mention of death and murder>

<Tommy pov>
Ranboo and I had an important mission. We had to follow the guy who the government believes to be the mafia boss.
It was our job to find out where he lives so my brother and his partner <both for the mission and romanticly> could kill him.
"You ready Ran?" I ask. "Not really." He tells me. "We have to go right now. Get your ass ready." I say. "K. I need like, 30 seconds." They say.
<im lazy so they're at the place the dude is at now.>
We get to the restaurant, and get a table that has a good view of his table.
We just sit around eating the food we got, while just watching this dude, hoping he dosnt spot us watching him.
"I'll be right back." Ranboo tells me. "Ok?" I say.
He gets up, and walks to the bathroom.
<time skip>
The guy is done with his food, and ranboo still isn't back. So I get up and walk towards the bathroom.
"Ran? You OK?" I ask,walking in.
They don't say anything, buy instead he grabs me and pulls me into a stall.
"Ran the guy is about to leave. We don't have time for messing around." I say. "Toms, I've loved you for like forever.. please, just let me have this." They whisper. "O-ok." I respond, my heart pounding.
<make out scene>
He gently grabs my chin, and leans in slightly. I slowly lean into their lips, and kiss him. Ranboo kisses me back, and their hands start to drift around my body, before settling on my waist. I break the kiss, for a quick breath, before ranboo pulls me in for another.
He bites my lip, wanting the kiss to go deeper. I pull away for a second.
"Later. Not in a bathroom stall." I tell him. "Fine. Let's get back to the table." He says, planting a kiss on my cheek.
<it's done. For now.>
We get to the table, to find that the guy is still here. We're so lucky. We finish our food, and wave over the waiter for the cheque. He brings it for us, me pay then leave. Except we don't actually leave, we go and stand outside waiting for the guy to leave.
He eventually comes out, and goes towards his car. Ranboo already has their phone out, ready to take a picture of his car. The guy gets into a car, and ranboo takes a picture of his license plate.
"A14 6E8." He tells the people in the ear peice. <idk if that's an actual licence plate. I used a random number and letter generator. Don't go calling the police to report that plate please> "k." They say a few seconds later. "Thanks." He says. "They've tracked his licence plate, and we've found us where one Jason Grims lives." Ranboo says smirking. "Jason grims?!" I ask. "Yup." Ranboo says. "And they've told Big Q so we can go now." They add. "Okay." I say, giving ranboo a kiss on the cheek.
We get to the car that the agency let us borrow for the mission, and drive back to the agency. We drop off the car, sign out, and head to Ryleigh's car. <it's swapped from Ranboo to Ryleigh bc Ranboo is his code name>
"Your house or mine?" He asks. "Uh... yours cos Toby's at home right now." I say. "K." They say, driving to his house. "Wait isn't this the street Grims lives on?" I ask. "No. He lives a street over." He says, resting their hand on my thigh. "O-oh." I studder.
We get to Ryleigh's house, and walk in immediately taking off our shoes and tossing them on the floor.
<more making out>
He locks the door, then picks me up and tosses me onto the couch. They take of his jacket, and walk over to me.
"Hey." They say softly. "Hi." I respond.
Then, I feel his lips on mine, and they gently bite my lip again. This time, I let him. Their tounge finds its way into my mouth, and explores my mouth.
He pulls away, and goes to town on my neck.
"Ah~ Ry!" I squeel as they bite a sensitive spot. "Sorry love." He says.
They leave several hickies on my neck, before looking up at me with nothing but pure love, and desire. I nod, letting him. They slide his hands underneath my shirt, and pull it off. They toss my shirt onto the ground, soon followed by Ryleigh's. He starts to cover my chest in hickies. When they think he's done a good job, he kisses me again.
"I'm in love with you Toms. Be my boyfriend. Please." They say, running his hands through my hair. "Of course Ry!" I say to them, out of breath. "I love you babe." He whispers. "Love you more Boo." I whisper back.
We both fall asleep shortly after, and cuddle the entire night.

854 words. That took me so long to write. Anyways, I need to charge my phone, and then get ready for the day bc it's 8:34 am.