love from below

Thomas Craft suspected something was a little off when his older brother tried to bite him when he was just six years old. Nevertheless, he lived a relatively normal life among other humans.
It wasn't until he bumped into the devilishly tall demon, Ryleigh Beloved, that his life finally began to make sense.
However, Ryleigh proved to be funny and seemed to have an unhealthy obsession with him. Thomas soon learnt that Ryleigh had taken an oath never to kill a human being.
When Thomas's older brother is injured in an accident, Thomas realises his own life is at risk.
Despite Ryleigh's horns and tail, Thomas finds himself falling for the demon. Only fate will decided whether he kills or protects him.
One night, a fairy appears before Thomas and warns him of a darkness within Ryleigh. The fairy gives Thomas the ripped stick - the only weapon that can defeat a tall demon.
Will Thomas find it in himself to kill the only creature who has ever made him feel truly inlove?

<Tommy pov>
Wilbur had gotten badly injured in the accident. I was told to look after him.
I didn't want to though.
I managed to convince Dakota to do it so I could go hang out with Toby.
Toby is my best friend. He's a goat hybrid. He'd told me he had made new friend and wanted to introduce me to him.

I'd gotten to the park Toby told me to meet him at, and started looking around for him.
I spotted him rather fast, then walked over to him.

"Hey tubso." I greet him.
"Oh hey Tommy! This is my friend, Ryleigh!" He responds.
"Hey." Ryleigh says.
"Hi." I reply, blushing slightly.

We go to Toby's house, and we watch a show.

<tubbo pov>
The show had finished, and I glanced over at the other two, to see them cuddled up.
I went to move Tommy to the other couch, but Ryleigh just grabbed him tighter. So I just went to get them a blanket then head to bed with my boyfriend.
I woke up without Hently.
I walked downstairs to find him in the kitchen while Tommy and Ryleigh were still on the couch asleep.
I took a picture of them because ether look so cute.

Hently walked over to me, and sat down at the counter. He set a plate of pancakes infront of me to eat.

<Ryleigh pov>
I woke up with Tommy in my arms.
He was snuggled up to my chest and my tail was wrapped around his waist. He slowly wakes up, so I pretend to be asleep. I can feel him staring at me. He slowly gets closer, then gently rubs my horns. I squeeze his thigh with my tail, and he squeaks from it.

"You OK tommy?" I ask.
"Geez you startled me!" He says.
"Sorry." I respond.
"It's okay. And yes I'm fine." He answers.
"That's good." I say.
"What species are you?" He asks.
"Oh I'm a demon." I answer.
"Wow that's cool!" He says.
"You think so? People tend to run and hide after I tell them." I laugh.
"Yea.." He says.

We go back to cuddling, and I fall back asleep with the blond boy in my lap.

543 words.
I struggled with this one so much.
I was at a convention the past 2 days, and then was sleep deprived so I didn't get the chance to write.
Anyways, ciao.