💾cruises aren't that bad💾

Desc: Tommy goes on a cruise, and meets Ranboo in the weirdest way possible.
<Ranboo pov>
"Oh God, I'm sorry." I say, bumping into someone spilling a drink all over their shirt. "No it's fine! Everyone makes mistakes!" He says quickly, walking away. "I'm Ryleigh." I say, stopping him. "Thomas." He says.
He walks away again. God, he's really pretty. I hope I can see him again.. I should clean this up then get back to work..
<the next day>
"Uh.. can I get... an Iced capp?" He says." Uh.. yeah! That'll be $12.47!" I say, looking up from the cash register.
He looks up at me, blushes, then gives me the money and walks away. I make his drink then go walk over to where he's sitting.
I put down his drink then sit across from him.
"Mind if I sit here?" I ask. "Yes actually." He says. "Well I'm gonna sit here anyways." I tell him. "Look, I came on this trip to get away from people trying to flirt with me. I don't want you here." He says in a flat tone. "I'm not flirting with you. I mean, you do look hot, but I didn't come to flirt, I came to become friends." I tell him. "Well, I don't want anymore friends." He says. "What about a partner?" I giggle. "I thought you didn't come to flirt." He tells me. "I'm not I'm just teasing." I tell him. "If you say so." He says. "Look, I just want to get to know people so I can get out of this stupid job. It's not enough pay to support me and my daughter." I tell him. "Oh. Okay." He says. "Well, I'm hiring. D'you know anything about being an assistant?" He asks me. "Uh little yea.." I tell him. "Gimme your number and I'll text you when my trip is over." He says. "Okay. It's ***-***-****." I tell him. "K. I'll message you later." He says getting up and walking away.
I walk back to my room, to find my son just watching tv.
"Hey kiddo." I say to my son. "Hi Boo!" She says, running up to me to hug me. "How's your day been?" I ask him. "Pretty good! Can we go play at the park now?" She says. "Mhm! Let's go." I say.
We go to the park, and he plays with the other kids. Both the other staff member's, and the guest's kids.
<a few hours later>
"JJ! It's time to go for dinner!" I tell her. "But boo! I don't wanna go!" He wines. "I'm sorry, but we gotta go kiddo." I say, picking her up. "But boo!" He squeals. "JJ! Please just listen to me! Or do you want me to go get grandpa?" I say. "No! Don't get grandpa!" She says. "Okay then it's dinner time." I tell him.
We head to a restaurant, and I get us dinner. After dinner, we head back to our room, and I help JJ get ready for bed.
After she's asleep, I walk out of the room and just wander for a bit until I stumble alone a familiar figure.
"Hi Thomas." I say. "Oh hey.. Ryleigh." He says. "What's up?" I ask. "Meh not much." He says. "Wanna go get a drink with me?" I ask him. "If you're paying, sure." He says. "K. Let's go then." I say, walking towards the bar.
We get there, and get our drinks. We talk for a bit, then the bar closes.
"Same time tomorrow?" I ask. "As long as I get free drinks." He chuckles walking away.
<one week later.>
"Um.. sir, I'm going to be taking a break for a week. I'm getting an interview for a diffrent job." I tell my boss at closing time. "That's fine. As long as you text me if you get the job or not." Karl says. "Thank you sir!" I say.
I walk back to my room, and help JJ pack up his stuff.
"Where are we going boo?" She asks. "England." I tell him. "Oh! That sounds cool!" She says.
We get to the hotel we'll be staying at, and check in. We run our stuff up to the room, then I help JJ figure out the tv, before going to the address Thomas sent me.
I get there and walk up to the front desk.
"What do you need?" The lady asks. "I have an interview with Mr.Simons." I say. "Ah. Ryleigh?" She asks. "Mhm!" I say. "Okay right this way." She says, walking towards the stairs.
I get to his office, and knock on the door.
"Come in." He says. "I'm here for the interview you offered me last week?" I say, walking through the door. "Oh. It's you." He says. "What do you mean by 'Oh. It's you.'?" I ask. "N- nothing. Please sit down." He says. "Okay." I say, sitting down.
After the interview, I head back to the hotel to hang out with JJ for a bit. Then, my phone pings.

Thomas: you got the job.
You: okay! Thank you so much!

You: Karl! I got the job!
My boss: oh that's great! Does that mean you'll be staying there?
You: yes.
My boss: okay good to know. Was a pleasure working with you Ryleigh.
You: you too.

"JJ! I got that job I wanted!" I tell my daughter. "Really? Does that mean we get to stay here?" He asks. "Mhm! You can go to school!" I answer. "Yay!" She shouts. "Now go get ready for bed." I tell him. "Okay boo!" She says running off.

You: oh one thing..
Thomas: what?
You: I don't have anywhere to stay after tonight
Thomas: what? Why?
You: I'm staying in a hotel rn.
Thomas: you could stay with me?
You: okay! Thank you!
Thomas: you're welcome
You: anyways I need to go now. Bye.
Thomas: bye.

<the next day>
I got up, and got ready, and JJ packed all his stuff. Thomas said he'd got a car to come pick us up. We get in the car, and the driver drives us to Thomas's house.
"Boo? Are we gonna live here?" JJ asks me. "Only til we can find our own house kiddo." I tell her.
We walk inside, and Thomas is there waiting for us.
"Hey kiddo!" He says to JJ. "JJ, this is my new boss, Thomas." I tell my son. "Hi.." She whispers. "Wanna see your room?" Thomas asks him. "Mhm." JJ says.
We go up to JJ's room, and make sure she's all comfy. Then Thomas leads me to a diffrent room.
"That was my last empty bedroom. So you can either share with me, or sleep on the floor in the workers room. I say floor because there aren't any beds left in there." He says. "I'll share with you." I tell him. "Okay." He says, opening the door on the left.
We go in, and it's huge! There's only one bed, but it looks as if it could comfortably fit 5 people. I set my stuff on the floor. Thomas walks over to me, and pins me to the wall.
"Look, I know you said you weren't flirting with me, but you are actually really handsome and I know we shouldn't because I'm your boss, but I'm in love with you and would love to be your boyfriend." He tells me. "Me too." I tell him.
He leans in really close to my face, then closes his eyes connecting our lips. I pull apart, and he smirks.
"Look Thomas, I'm madly inlove with you, but I don't think we should be dating since you're my boss.." I tell him. "Oh it's fine. I don't think anybody would care. Actually, I think the ceo would be really chill with it." He says. "Why? Who's the ceo? I ask. "Me." He tells me, reconnecting our lips. "Well in that case, I'd love to." I say between kisses.
I walk over to JJ's room, to tell him.
"JJ, I found a house for us." I tell her. "But I like this room!" He says. "That's great, because this is where we're gonna live." I tell her. "Really?" He asks. "Mhm!" I say. "Also, would you like to meet your dad?" I ask. "Uh.. heck yeah!" She says. Toms steps into the room, smiling awkwardly. "JJ, this is your dad." I tell my son. "Hi Dada!" JJ says, running up to Toms, to hug him. "Hi kiddo." My boyfriend says. "Are you gonna marry boo?" JJ asks him. "I hope so kiddo. I hope so." Tom tells her, ruffling his hair. "K JJ, it's time for bed." I tell her. "But boo!" He complains. "James-Julianne, bed please." I say. "Boo?" She asks. "Hm?" I respond. "Can you and Dada read me a story?" He whines. "Of course kiddo!" Tommy says.
We sit down and read her a story. After he's asleep, me and Tommy go back to our room, and cuddle for a bit.
"Ry?" He asks. "Yea love?" I respond. "You're so nice..." He says. "Thank you toms. You're nice too." I say, kissing his head. "You're also really hot." He says. "I know." I joke.
He flips over so he's facing me now. Tommy leans in slowly. He stop right before our lips meet. I kiss him. He bite my lip, catching me off guard and slips his tongue into my mouth.
"Mmm~" I accidentally moan. "Oh?" Tommy smirks, kissing me again. More aggressively.
We're making out, then the door bursts open. We both look over at the door, and Tommy looks panicked. Tommy scrambles off of my lap.
"Wait! Dad-" He says, as the door gets closed. "You still live with your dad?" I ask. "No he lives with me." He tells me. "Why?" I ask. "It's cheaper for him. It also means he dosnt have to go to a retirement home." He answers. "That makes sense." I say. "We should probably get to bed now." He says, pulling off his shirt. "Y- yea.." I say.
'Ba-dump ba-dump ba-dump ba-dump ba-dump ba-dump' that's all I hear. All I can do is stare at him. He stares back at me, kisses my cheek and crawls back into the bed. I get ready for bed too, then go hop in with him.
𝕰𝖓𝖉
1730 words. Two posts in one day gotta go my phone is gonna die bi bi