🌻☕Sunflower café☕🌻<pt.3>

Desc: They go on a date.

<Tommy pov>

I woke up this morning from the most wonderful dream, Ranboo'd asked me out. I got down from my bed, and got dressed before opening my curtains, and walking into the kitchen for breakfast.

After grabbing some food, I go sit at the table, and eat quickly before getting a text.

<Hottie>

Omw <3

?

Our d8 remember?

I closed my phone and go change into something better for a date.
I change into a black top and light blue jeans, then throw a jacket over top and get my black combat boots on.
<deffo not inspired by my Niki cosplay>
Then run down the four flights of stairs to the lobby, and wait for him.
Their house is about 20 minutes away from mine so he gets here about 2 minutes later.
They hop out of his truck, and walk up to the door. I walk over to them, and wrap my arms around his waist.

"I missed you baby." They whisper in my ear.
"I missed you more." I say, kissing his cheek.

We hop into their truck, and he drives me back to his house.

When we get to their house, we go downstairs, and awkwardly stand in his room for a couple minutes as I point out random stuff in their room. Ryleigh then explains why he has them,  before going into the family room and playing minecraft on their switch. When we get bored of minecraft, we switch to super mario party and play the entire game.
After that, we play just dance and get exausted. So we go upstairs to get some water.

We then decide to walk around town for a bit and end up running into two of our friends at a gelato shop.
Ryleigh thinks its awkward because we know them, I think its not awkward.
We go back downstairs, and just sit around until dinner is ready.

We go upstairs to eat, and about halfway through dinner, Ryleigh's Grampa shows up.
He introduces me to him, and we go back downstairs.

We snuggle up on the couch and watch a movie.
A little bit into the movie, Their Grampa walks downstairs and watches the movie with us.
When the movie is over, we go get ready for bed, then watch another movie.

By the time the second movie was over, it was midnight, so we tried to sleep, but there was a light on upstairs so it was almost impossible.
About an hour later, the light gets turned off, and we go to bed.

In the morning, we get up, lay in bed for 3 hours, and then go upstairs for technically lunch now.
So we eat brunch, then get dressed before playing more mario party until 2 and then he drives me home.

471 words.
I'm lazy and I didn't know how to make this more detailed.
Bye my little onions.