Chapter 1: Intro

Cathy and her family moved to Charming, California when she was 5 years old, Her daddy was part of an MC (motorcycle club) in Ohio and he was a mechanic god, but they were on the run from her daddy's MC. You see my daddy and my best friend's daddy were part of a well known MC in Ohio called The Hell Raiser. They were best friends since their days in high school. After they graduated from high school, They enlisted into the Marines. They were sent into the Vietnam War, that's where they met John Teller, Piney Winston, and Clay Morrow. My daddy and his best friend RayRay was out on a run, when his best friend was gunned down and executed. My daddy found out days later that the bullet was actually meant for him. So he took out his revenge and killed a club member. Which is a BIG NO NO in the MC world, if found guilty you will meet Mr. Mayhem. So my daddy packed us up and started our journey on the run. My daddy and mama found out that my Uncle RayRay had a will and in that will it stated that his daughter(my best friend) Lindsay was now my sister and they had full custody. Uncle RayRay made sure if anything happened to him that Lindsay would been taken care of. It's not easy being the Princess of a MC, I loved it even though I was only 5 years old. I had every member wrapped around my little fingers, especially my daddy and uncle RayRay. My family and I made to Charming, California after a long 4 day trip. My daddy went straight to the Teller-Winston garage. My daddy got out and told us to stay in the car. I watched my daddy walk up to a guy with long hair, and a very interesting woman. He gave the guy a hug and then waved for us to get out and come over to him. My daddy said JT, Gemma this is my old lady Vivian, and my 5 year old daughters Cathy and Lindsay. Lindsay waved and then went and hid behind my mama's legs. I walked up to JT and Gemma and said " Hi, I'm Cathy and I'm the Princess of my daddy's MC. Nice to meet you." Gemma just smiled and laughed. JT yelled Jackson and Opie get your asses over here now. That was the first time I laid eyes on Jackson, He was the Prince Of Charming, And he was handsome. From that moment on Jax, Opie, Lindsay and I were inseparateable, All the way up until graduation.
This is where my story begins....