Chapter 10: Jackson

I was playing with the phone, when Kozik said "Kit Kat, stop stalling and call him

I was playing with the phone, when Kozik said "Kit Kat, stop stalling and call him." I took a deep breath and dialed the number, I waited and then I heard him say "Hello." I sucked in a breath "Hi Jax!" "OMG Cathy." I started to cry and Happy was right there beside me rubbing my back and quietly saying "You can do this Lil girl." I spoke "Yea Jax, It's Me." Jax said "Where are you babe and are you alright." I heard someone talking in the background. "Are you alone Jackson." Jax spoke "No, Im sitting outside on the picnic tables with Opie and Lindsay."

"Put me on speaker please Jax

"Put me on speaker please Jax." Lindsay spoke "Sis, Are you alright and safe." "I'm fine and safe now." Opie said "What do you mean by now Lil Bit?" I started to cry "Giant, Jax and Sis, I'm sorry I left like I did, but the guy I was dating gave me no choice. So I left with him. We started dating at the end of junior year. When we left things were a little rocky. He used to saying shit about how I dressed and why couldn't be a normal girl instead of a biker whore. Once we left Charming it only got worse after 2 months of being gone. He came home tonight drunk and beat me pretty badly. I fought back which made him even more pissed off. I waited until he passed out and I left. I ran into a friend and he took me back to his place and helped clean me up. I promise I'm safe." I heard shit breaking and I knew Giant and Jax were pissed.
Lindsay spoke "Are you coming home Sis." "I can't right now Linds. I have some shit to do up here first before I can, I promise to keep in touch as much as I can. I've talked to mama, daddy, Aunt Gemma and Uncle JT." Jax said "Please come back home baby. I need you here with me. I'm in love with you. I have been since we were 5 years old." I was crying by this point. Happy and Kozik were sitting beside me trying to get me calmed down. I said "I'm sorry Jax, but I need to get shit done here first and I love you too Jax. Please be careful and safe. If you still feel the same about me when I came back then we will sit down and talk about everything. But promise me Jackson stop being reckless, no croweaters or porn whores." I heard Opie and Lindsay laughing. Jax said "I promise you babe, I haven't touched anyone since that night with you, that's including on runs." I said "I love you Jackson and you guys. I got to go. Talk soon Later." I hung up the phone and starting crying into my hands. "What am I going to do. How can I tell him about the babies." Happy pulled me into a hug and said "We will figure it out Lil Girl."