Chapter 6: Tacoma clubhouse! Meeting Happy

I drove until I came across a group of motorcycles, It was the Sons Tacoma charter. I sped into the parking lot and slammed on the brakes. There were members all around and outside just staring at me. I pulled myself together and got out of my car. I walked over to the members that were standing closest to me. As I started to get closer to the clubhouse. Everyone was now staring at me and started whispering. One of them came over, he was tall, bald and looks mean.

"Hey lil girl, What happened to you?" I started crying and I started to faint

"Hey lil girl, What happened to you?" I started crying and I started to faint. I thank god that he caught me before I hit the ground. All I heard was him saying "Lee get Kelly and bring her to my dorm now!"
I slowly started to wake up and I felt someone near me and I jumped up and started looking around. The guy from outside said "Hey lil girl, It's ok. My name is Happy, This is Lee and his old lady Kelly." I laughed "You don't look Happy, you look more like Grumpy." They all laughed and smiled at me. Kelly spoke " Honey, can you tell me what happened to you." I nodded and I started to tell them exactly what happened. Lee spoke up "Why did you come here of all places." I looked at them and took a deep breath, "If I tell you who I am, Promise me you won't tell anyone where I'm at."
They all nodded their heads yes. I said "My name is Cathy Blair." Lee looked at me shocked, "Honey, why don't you want your dad to know where you are at." Happy and Kelly were looking at me and Lee like we grew 3 heads. Lee said "This is Mad Dog Blair's daughter. She is the mother charter's Princess." Happy looked kinda shocked. I laughed "Yea that's me. Wasn't what you were expecting as the Princess of Samcro was it Grumpy." Happy just shook his head at me. I started laughing. I looked over at Kelly
"Hey Kelly, can you get me into see a doctor asap. I need to know if my babies are alright." Kelly nodded "Yes I can, Come on we will go now. Happy can tag along just in case that fuckhead shows up." Kelly got me in as soon as we got there. I was so happy that everything was good with my babies. I cant believe I'm going to be a mom in 7 months. My only thing that is in my mind is how am I going to tell their daddy, or will I ever go back to Charming. Maybe Jax has moved on by now.