Chapter 7: Meeting Kozik

We got back to the clubhouse and there stood Jacob. " Get your fat ass back home now bitch, and don't make me tell you again." At this point Lee, and a few other members were standing in front of me. Happy was pissed off. He walked over to Jacob "You will stay away from her or so help me god, I'll make you eat your own dick and then you will be a lil bitch for real". Jacob smirked at Happy "You don't scare me. Let me guess she's been fuckin you like the biker whore she is. So is that your bastard child she is carrying."
Happy was beyond pissed at that moment. "Yea she has. She needs a real man not a lil bitch like you. She is the god damn Princess of Samcro and you will never see or touch her ever again. Or I will do what I said I would do to you". I was laughing and shocked about what Happy just said.
Happy stated "I will be going to the apartment and her all of her shit right now. You try to fuckin stop me and I'll slit your fuckin throat and bury you in the woods somewhere". Jacob just looked even more pissed off than before. Happy and some blonde followed him out of the clubhouse and back to the apartment that I shared with the lil bitch boy. I was sitting at the bar, when they walked in. Happy motioned for me to come with them. So I followed them back to Hap's dorm. Happy said "Cathy, this is my best friend Kozik." I nodded.

     "Thank you for doing this Happy and Kozik, but I don't know what I'm going to do

"Thank you for doing this Happy and Kozik, but I don't know what I'm going to do." Happy and Kozik looked at me with a sad look. Kozik spoke up "Cathy, you are royalty and we will protect you, but you really need to call your dad and Jax." I looked at them shocked and confused. "Why!" Happy spoke "Because when you left lil girl, JT, Mad Dog, Jax and Opie went to every charter and told us everything about you. That you disappeared without a trace. The only thing they didn't do was show what you looked like." I kinda smiled "That's why you were so shocked when I told you who I was, Right Grumpy." Then I started to cry. Fuckin Hormones!

Kozik sat down beside me rubbing my back, "Do you know who the father is Kit Kat

Kozik sat down beside me rubbing my back, "Do you know who the father is Kit Kat." I grinned at the nickname and then I shook my head yes. "Is it that lil bitch boy's" I shook my head no. "They are Jax's twins." They looked shocked.