Walk Along Hogwarts Grounds!

Ginny and Harry laughed as they left the Gryffindor Common Room and ran all the way to the Hogwarts Ground. Ginny still couldn't believe that the boy she was in love with since she was ten, kissed her, in front of everyone. Harry couldn't believe he finally kissed the girl he'd fallen for, and that she still had feelings for him. Once they were at the grounds, they slowed down, and just walked, hand in hand, enjoying the nice day. 

   "I was not expecting that." Ginny finally spoke. 

   The two were so comfortable with each other and understood one another that they don't even have to speak. They don't need an interesting conversation. They could just.... Be together, and they were perfectly happy just being together. All they needed was each other. It's one of the many reasons why they work. 

   "Neither was I." Harry confessed. "I've wanted to for so long. But I had such a bad day, and I just saw you running toward me, and I just stopped caring. I just gave in to what I wanted." 

   "And what is that you want?" 

   "You." 

   Smiling, Ginny stopped walking and turned to face him. He gazed down at her, brushing a strand of lose hair out of her face. He breathed in her flowery smell as she gazed deeply into his green eyes. 

   "How long?" 

   "What?" 

   "How long have you liked me?" Ginny asked. "In that way." 

   "All year." Harry replied. "My feelings for you kind of snuck up on me. But... I really like you, Ginny." 

      "Well, the kiss came as a surprise to me." Ginny told him. "I had no idea." 

      "That was the idea." Harry confessed. "I didn't think you still had feelings for me." 

      "That was the idea." Ginny mocked. 

      Harry laughed, shaking his head. "Are you done?" 

      Ginny took a step forward. "Maybe." 

   "You think you're so funny." 

   "Oh, I know I'm funny." 

   "Will you shut up and let me kiss you again?" 

   "I think I can get behind that." 

    Harry leaned down, kissing her softly. Ginny wrapped her arms around his neck as he wrapped his arms around her waist. Neither could believe this was a reality. Ginny, who had a crush on him since she was ten, never dreaming he'd be kissing her in this moment. Harry, who had been pinning over his best friend's little sister all year, having believed she was over him. They pulled apart and Harry placed his forehead against hers. 

   "I can get used to this." Ginny commented. 

   Harry chuckled. "Me too." 

   Ginny stepped back, not letting go of his hand. "Wanna play a game of Quidditch? One on one?" 

   Harry rubbed his thumb over the back of her hand. "Aren't you tired? After the game?" 

   Ginny smirked at him. "Do you even me? I'm never too tired for a good game of Quidditch." 

   Harry nodded; a smile displayed on his lips. "I'd love that." 

   "Good." Ginny let go of his hand as she turned around, looking at him over her shoulder. "Try to keep up." 

     And with that, she ran. Towards the direction where Quidditch games are held. Harry stared after her in amazement for a moment, before running after her. The two laughing and racing toward the field. Happier than they had ever been.