Chapter 32

Chapter 32

    The burrow is drilled by the millet, but the people are pulled by the green radish.

    There is no other reason. The branches and roots of millet are the hardest and sharpest among all plants. Although it is still not to the extent that it can be directly used as a weapon when it is stabbed out like a bamboo tip, it is still more than enough to dig this kind of land that has been loosened by the root system of mutated plants.

    On the other hand, the pothos has been the leader of all mutant plants since the beginning of the last days, growing at a very rapid rate in almost every stage.

    Just now, it and other plants restricted the actions of the supernatural beings. It seemed that the other plants released water according to the instructions of Fu Erdie, but it worked very hard to achieve the current goal.

    But in fact, even if Chlorophytum and the others seriously tried their best to tear apart the supernatural beings, the result would not be much better. The difference is that it lasted for one second before, and it lasted for three seconds at full strength.

    When Fu Erdie talked to the cubs, Chlorophytum and Gardenia were still not convinced.

    They are the first batch of mutated plants, and they can also be the main force!

    They didn't entangle too much due to Luluo's boss's domineering power, but they were still unconvinced in their hearts.

    Now they are finally convinced. They really can't do what Luluo can do to contain the earth-type supernatural powers and pull away the wind-type supernatural powers.

    The fire department reacted quickly, and grabbed the wind department's collar with a backhand, pulling him out forcefully.

    Healers and water-type supernatural beings also came to help.

    But without the obstruction of smoke and dust, Sang Wenhao's bullets shot at the two of them one after another.

    Water-type supernatural beings have the ability to foresee and avoid crises in advance. But the healer is really a pure support, he was shot in the head and fell to the ground.

    The fire-type power user's heart tightened, and he wanted to burn the green radish holding the wind-type companion's leg.

    But the healing is dead, and now the burning green radish will definitely burn the legs of the wind element.

    "Burn!" The wind department yelled!

    People are going to die, and they don't care what one leg does!

    The fire department gritted its teeth, first set fire to make smoke and dust to block the sight, and then burned the wind department's legs.

    In order to save itself, the wind system tried to guide the fire as deep as possible into the vines.

    He hated himself very much now, why didn't he practice the wind blade first, but listened to the boss's words to make a large-scale attack like the violent wind. Now that the boss is not around, he is just like the fish on the chopping board!

    At this moment, he had already forgotten how many lives his team had taken away, how many supplies they had damaged, and how many benefits they had gained by using this large-scale destructive ability in countless murders and arson.

    The boss was upset when he heard the movement, but he had to come back to find someone.

    In the team, when those with ordinary strength and speed abilities died, they could quickly find replacements. But these so-called "core members" are not so easy to spare!