Chapter 95

Chapter 95

    Several people returned to the box car, ready to go back on the road.

    This time, there is no one who is an eyesore to engage in a sneak attack, as long as you focus on dealing with the turbulence at the valley vent.

    Fu Erdie can only use the powers of two close friends at a time. Now he uses Dandelion's wind power and Han Zhi's spiritual power. Flying is handed over to Sang Wenhao, and Fu Erdie uses the power to push and pull to assist .

    She opened her field of view to the maximum, and through the turbulent flow, she saw a few people walking anxiously in the factory complex.

    I don't know if these people are in the same group as the people who attacked them outside.

    But it doesn't matter. They will definitely go into this factory. No matter whether they encounter a black hand or a defensive counterattack, she must enter the factory complex before it is completely dark.

    Sang Wenhao and the others also saw the movement of the people hiding in the building in the distance through vision sharing. They took a rough test with a tester, and it was generally four or five, and there were various injuries, so it was not a problem to deal with them.

    They observed and felt the direction of the wind, and controlled the box car to slowly approach the building complex without hurrying or slowing down.

    In the other half, in the factory on the mountainside, several supernatural beings couldn't sit still.

    Xin Nuo clutched his injured abdomen, which had not completely stopped the bleeding.

    Was it God who destined her to die? Otherwise, how could there be such a strong pursuer now? !

    Obviously yesterday, the group of people had been stopped by the wind outside the valley by mistake, why is there another flying supernatural being joining now? !

    Xin Nuo's face was pale. The others held binoculars and looked at the black box fluttering in the wind in the distance, but it was obviously coming towards them, and their expressions were not much better.

    Fleeing here from the Qingshi base, they have experienced cooling and hypothermia, chasing and intercepting, swamps and mud, lack of food and clothing, and now they are exhausted and have nothing.

    They thought that this evil wind could help them stop the pursuers and win a little room to breathe, but they didn't expect that this was just an extravagant hope.

    Xin Nuo: "You...run as long as you have the strength. Run as far as you can."

    The other three people look at me and I look at you. They don't have any desire to survive.

    "How far can I run..."

    A man put down the binoculars dejectedly: "Our injuries are not as serious as yours, but it's not much better." The

    physical pain is second, and the loss of supernatural powers is the most powerless.

    Xin Nuo's ability is purification. Although he was seriously injured, he had the most remaining abilities.

    The other three teammates had no fatal injuries, but most of their abilities were empty.

    There was a dead silence.

    "I don't want to leave." The other woman forced herself to stand up, with the last trace of desire to survive on her thin face. Not much, but let her begin to wring every last bit of power out of her.