Chapter 77

Chapter 77

    After the brothers who went out of the city to count came out, everyone shook hands with each other, knowing that it would be difficult to reunite in this life, so they separated.

    When the boyfriends of Zhao Xiaolu and Qin Huai got the news and chased them out angrily, they saw a group of people leaving on bicycles.

    The two returned to the city cursing, but they were blocked at the door and couldn't get in.

    Because "your wives have already registered, took away your supplies for going out of the city, and crossed out your names on the roster of the Anshi base."

    Two people: "..."

    Damn! Be cheated!

    Zhao Xiaolu and Qin Huai rode bicycles, carrying dozens of catties of food and luggage on the back seat, and set off on the road.

    They have no burden for cheating people before they leave. After all, they have been at the base in An City for more than half a year, and the protection fees given to their two boyfriends are 20 to 30 catties a month. One hundred and fifty catties of grain.

    They are so hungry that they lose energy every day, but they have the capital to eat, drink, whore and gamble. Taking away their 20 catties of grain now is just an insignificant way of venting.

    Even if they do nothing, when they continue to do nothing at the base for a few days and come to their senses, they will become the group of people who were abandoned by the base and kicked out naked. The situation at that time should be exactly the same as it is now, or even worse than it is now.

    After all, when the base is officially occupied by powerful supernatural beings, they will not be as benevolent as the current leadership.

    The two worked in the workshop for more than half a year, got the map from the warehouse, and copied it with a pen.

    After deciding to leave Anshi, they refined the map that they had been copying for half a year, until now they finally had a clearer map.

    They planned to return to City C, the city they were most familiar with growing up.

    Due to the tide of zombies, many zombies have now left their original cities and headed to major bases. So relatively speaking, many downtowns that used to have a lot of zombies have become empty instead.

    Without the protection of the base, Zhao Xiaolu and Zhao Xiaolu are not supernatural beings, and they don't know how to farm. If they don't seek cooperation or protection, they can only sit back and wait for death.

    According to what we have learned in the past six months, many large bases are built in relatively remote suburbs with power stations. However, when choosing a location for a small group of superhumans, they still prefer to choose a city.

    Because most of the food for the small group of supernatural users comes from the plant-based superhumans in the team. They don't have high requirements for plant growth site selection. Just give a seed and a small flower bed to grow the crops that the team members want to eat.     When the location is selected in the city, the small group of supernatural beings can choose various materials more conveniently, and can also directly obtain all kinds of leftovers that are inconvenient and not worth carrying after being searched, such as cooking pots. Bowls and pans, or iron bars and shovels that can be used in battle.     They set up their own living quarters in some corners of the city, and took turns to watch the night. When they go to the city, they don't expect to defect, they just hope that when some teams of supernatural beings lack people to repair various tools, they can step up and exchange for supplies.     For example, bicycles, the most common means of transportation in the last days, may suffer from various wear and tear in normal times. If the team of supernatural beings does not have people who can repair and replace them, they may need to replace bicycles frequently, and then scrap them constantly, causing a lot of waste.     Qin Huai can handle the bicycle issue.     Some groups of supernatural beings brought solar power panels, storage batteries, supporting charging treasures and so on.     These relatively precise parts can be repaired by Zhao Xiaolu.     The two have their own skills and division of labor. If they form a maintenance team and recommend themselves in the city, they may be able to exchange food with these supernatural beings.     In fact, it is not impossible to go to other cities other than City C, but relatively speaking, they escaped from City C. This route and general direction are relatively familiar. Find some traces in the memory, so that you don't lose your direction all of a sudden, and then get lost on the highway, national highway or in the wilderness.