Chapter 72

Chapter 72

    If the blood splashed on them, it would be a waste of water to wash it off.

    Fu Erdie just glanced at them indifferently, and continued to absorb his own crystal nucleus.

    Sang Wenhao moved his fingers slightly, and a string of metal thorns pierced into the heads of the supernatural beings before they could react.

    The jaw-dropping sounds of skull shattering followed one after another. After the short screams, a dozen or so people with supernatural powers in the front row fell to the ground in an instant, twitched a few times, and then fell silent.

    The supernatural being behind hurriedly stopped, his back completely drenched in cold sweat.

    They looked at the people in front of them in horror, and they had never been so frightened before facing such a large wave of zombies as they are now.

    What kind of strength are these people...

    The overwhelming sense of deterrence at that moment, even though they didn't hit the people behind them, they still felt a tingling in their brains and numbness in their scalps.

    After that, no one in this area bothered Fu Erdie again.

    The supernatural beings fled in embarrassment with their surviving relatives. What crystal nuclei and materials are all unimportant. They just have to live!

    After all, these people don't look as irritating as the people in the base!

    Especially that woman, she looked clean and pretty, and she didn't show any viciousness.

    But precisely because of this, the supernatural beings were even more startled.

    When not fighting, only Chihuahuas yell. A lion just basks in the sun and bites your throat when it thinks you've messed with it.

    The people at the base cleaned the battlefield in several other directions.

    Now that the base has driven away hundreds of supernatural beings, there are still a hundred or so fighting supernatural beings left, and a hundred or so supernatural beings who do logistics in the base, such as plants, water and strength.

    After they confirmed the safety of the surrounding area with detection devices, they organized ordinary people to transport the corpses outside the city, and at the same time collected the crystal nuclei, and then gathered them at designated places so that Fu Erdie could directly absorb them.

    Now the news of Fu Erdie and Sang Wenhao, one of the fifth rank and one of the fourth rank, has spread. The person who had worked with his cousin Cao Yuanbai before and who had been angry with Fuerdie before, now his face was pale, and he tried his best to walk around the fifth-rank boss, for fear that he would be recognized and chased away or something.

    Fu Erdie was not so bored as to settle accounts with these people, not to mention that she only heard Cao Yuanbai's words and didn't know the faces of these people.

    She thought the ordinary people working nearby were very interesting, some looked at her very eagerly, some came up to talk with cautious thoughts, some made detours with fear on their faces, and some were afraid of cramping and keeping their heads down when doing things without looking up.

    While absorbing piles of crystal nuclei, she touched her face. It's a weird feeling to be surrounded by different emotions.

    This time the proportion of supernatural crystal nuclei in the zombie wave is relatively high. Compared with the general ratio of one ten thousandth, it has tripled to about three ten thousandths. There are five or six hundred crystal nuclei piled up together. pieces.