Chapter 98

Chapter 98

    Sorry, I became a villain.

    Sorry I killed so many people.

    The people in front of them must have killed people, but they must not be of the same nature as him.

    They are still human.

    And he... what is he?

    For a while, everyone was silent.

    On the one hand, Tan Haoge and the others were really uneasy, on the other hand, at this moment, they were also worried about Fu Erdie's attitude.

    Will they shoot at them for doing something bad? Or throwing a few people out on a night when the temperature outside has dropped to sub-zero and the wind is still blowing?

    Tan Haoge was anxious, a little regretful that he chose to confess because of his conscience.

    Why did he become obsessed with ghosts at that moment, throwing out the shady secret in his heart like a burden?

    After struggling for a while, Tan Haoge felt a sense of tranquility in his heart.

    It's like a person who surrenders himself is put on trial, and he is ready to accept the possible consequences.

    Fu Erdie was the first to react.

    There are wicked people all the time, and the last days will obviously magnify this kind of evil. As the strongest, she has her own moral standards, but she also naively wants others to remain "innocent" in an environment that is not conducive to her.

    Compared with how to judge him, Fu Erdie paid more attention to the current predicament.

    "How many zombie kings do they have?"

    Tan Haoge was still in a daze, unable to react for a while, Xin Nuo hurriedly said: "There were more than sixty before, Yingda killed a dozen, and only 46 remained. Most of them are third- and fourth-tier zombie kings, and six are fifth-tier zombie kings. According to Yingda's original instructions, all these zombies must be raised to sixth-tier before they can be killed. He is now a quasi-tier-7 zombie and only needs a sixth-tier zombie Wang's crystal nucleus can officially step from the sixth level to the seventh level."

    Fu Erdie: "..."

    Suddenly felt that according to this rhythm, Yingda ate a sixth-level zombie king to enter the seventh level, and then she ate Yingda's seventh-level crystal nucleus, did she also take a big step on the road to the seventh level?

    After laying down many mutated zombie crystal nuclei from a large area in the northwest, she did not continue after reaching the seventh level.

    After all, even if it is her, the demand for crystal nuclei is only 1/10 of that of ordinary supernatural beings. To advance from the seventh level to a higher level, the required crystal nuclei is also a very large number.

    Converted into first-order crystal nuclei, the starting point is 100,000, and the corresponding head count is 1 billion.

    Out of a billion zombies, there are 100,000 mutated zombies, and she kills all the 100,000 mutated zombies and absorbs the crystal nucleus, so that she can upgrade from the seventh level to the eighth level.

    Moreover, the demand for the upgrade is only her estimate, and the actual demand may be more.

    For ordinary people, absorbing 10,000 first-order crystal nuclei to reach the sixth-order has reached the top, and going up, without the blessing of evil ways, it is almost an impossible task.