Chapter 50

Chapter 50

    The short-haired woman got stuck.

    That's right, it makes sense?

    She subconsciously looked at Professor Zhao and Zhuang Licheng. In the past, in the team, He Xuan, Zhao Shansi, and Zhuang Licheng were the ones who used their brains to make decisions. Now one of them is absent, and the two are silent. The short-haired woman is a little at a loss.

    "Professor Zhao, what do you think?"

    Professor Zhao shook his head at her: "I believe in those two supernatural beings, and I also believe in He Xuan's good luck, so that he won't be kidnapped and cheated." "Of course

    He Xuan is lucky ." Now, wouldn't it be a kind of good luck to be abducted and offered food and drink..." A woman muttered.

    This woman is a speed user, and she is a couple with the power user who spoke before.

    Obviously, the couple had the same idea. After being fed and drunk and briefly touched, they began to distrust their companions and those who gave them favors.

    "So, are you saying that you are going to leave?" The sports student was not used to it, "If you want to go, go, anyway, those two big bosses didn't think you would follow." The impulsive casual sentence instantly

    poked The lung tubes of several people.

    Yes, those two bosses did make it clear that they only want two technicians and sports students with special abilities, and the others are dispensable additions. But it's a completely different concept from the boss to say this, and the teammate to say it!

    You do not say, we are still friends. You said it, this is a teammate who treats himself as a master and looks down on all the way!

    So not only the couple, but also the other two power users were a little angry.     "You student of physical education, you are useless along the way. If we hadn't protected you, you would have died! Are you talking nonsense

    here now?"

? When being chased and intercepted by zombies, didn't I rely on my ability to destroy the lock of a door, and you could hide in the house? We are a team, helping each other, and now you say I owe you, right? ?”

    "Of course you owe me! Professor Zhao, you owe us too! What do you say now?"

    Several people yelled, and the flames of war ignited Zhao Shansi.

    Professor Zhao has long been prepared for this. She wasn't dragged into it, and said in a calm manner: "I hope everyone can have a stable living environment. Keeping up with Miss Fu is the best choice so far." The power user was dissatisfied: "Don't fight

    haha , I’ll ask you, do you admit that you owe us!”

    As soon as the words fell, the three power users and one speed user all looked at Professor Zhao with burning eyes, as if she said "no" to trample on him. They have violated their dignity, and now they have to settle accounts.

    Professor Zhao subconsciously pushed down the frame of the glasses, and in vain—the glasses have long been lost in the last days—she said flatly: "If I am an ordinary person, or if my technical level is not as good as it is now, Will you still help me?"

    "Don't change the subject! Just say that you will die without us, do you admit it?" the man in the couple asked sharply.

    Professor Zhao smiled: "If it weren't for me, you would have been locked out because the electric gates of the base weren't fast enough to open and close. If it wasn't for me, He Xuan, Zhuang Licheng, and Pan Feizhou, you would have to continue on like a lost dog. Escaping in the heavy rain, I don't even have the qualifications to sit here and think about whether I should trust Miss Fu!"